UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

R

Ryan

The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

It's been quite the source of controversy... "what are you going to do with KUOC" is all I've been asked over and over again for the last 12 hours.

The people who are worried about this are the ones who insist staff members cheat with KUOC which is in fact a LIE. The staff of this shard are responsible for writing AI that could play this entire game all by itself. We could have our own scripted PK's running around out there with mathematically perfect setups that would destroy everyone they ran into, but we don't. There's no reason to it takes the FUN OUT OF THE GAME.

We don't support scripting, we never have and the staff of this shard do not use scripts to aid them in their PVP'ing. It's a fact. I wouldn't sit here and type it if it weren't.

I have been listening to the bitching, whining and moaning over and over again about what Krrios does and what Bob does and blah blah blah.

RHY wrote a script that cheats. Krrios and Bob did not. RHY released the script to the public, Krrios and Bob did not.

RHY is the problem, Krrios and Bob are not.

I'm tired of all the bullshit... I'm tired of the people who are running around blatantly saying shit which they CANNOT PROVE. I can prove it. I know how Krrios plays this game, and I know how to beat him. I suck at PVP but I've beat him before.. so his scripting is either non-existent or sucks... and well... Krrios's code is perfect so there is no scripting.

KUOC as you know it will be no longer soon enough. There are plenty of ways to tell if you're using this 'cheat plugin' or any derivatives that are running around and you WILL BE DELETED FOR DOING SO.

Tonight alone I deleted 21 accounts, firewalled 40 IP blocks and banned 70+ accounts. I'm no longer in the mood to tolerate this shit.

This game is supposed to be fun, and the MAJORITY of you play that way, the minority, the shit hole users who mostly infest this forum with their retarded bullshit are the ones who suck at this game and have to cheat to win and we don't need you.

Krrios is nearly finished with his integration of PlayUO/KUOC into Sallos. Sallos is a multiplayer gaming platform that will allow our users to play using KUOC if they wish, in a manner which we can detect and ensure there are no 'cheats' in it. We will be releasing this soon.

We did some testing tonight of an automated detection system and found a small flaw in it that gave about a 2% "wrong" detection and we prefer to not expose our legitimate PlayUO users to that level of error.

Krrios and I will be working together tomorrow to tie up the loose ends on the automated detection of cheats/plugins in KUOC and DELETE the said accounts. Please NOTE AGAIN... this WILL NOT BE A BAN IT IS A PERMANENT DELETION OF SAID ACCOUNTS.

At this point and time we are able to run a manual check and any accounts found to be in violation will be deleted. I said DELETED.

If your account gets deleted DO NOT COME TO ME COMPLAINING. If you don't want to chance it DO NOT USE KUOC. If you cant play the game without it perhaps you should go play Nintendo.

I will continue to update you as we move forward.

For the time being if anyone accuses the staff of cheating on this forum, I will be banning them, and deleting their UO accounts. I have no time, nor patience for it.

This thread is staying open. If you flame in it you're deleted. If you bitch in it you're deleted. If you continue to cheat you're deleted.

This shard is NOT a democracy.

In essence you're being given the rope to hang yourself... if you do it... dont expect to be resurrected.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Hell yes man.. Keep this shard disease free. <3 to the Admins who put up with this bullshit..especially you Ryan.

Shadown420

Wanderer
I Concur

I totally agree with ryan on this. If you cant play the game with the skill in your BRAIN and need fake scripted computer skill, then you should find somewhere else to play. I lose at pvp sometimes, and sometimes i win, but at least im not cheating to win.

Props to the staff for showing excellent resolve and not going nuts and immediately driving to the liquor store and getting wasted. ;P

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror
GOOD JOB RYAN

Ryan i thinks its awesome! i just wanna make sure Razor is ok right? i think any LAME ass players that use scripts should be done for Ryan is doing this for the best, it will clean out the lamer's.

Terron

Knight
Re: The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

Damn.. Rhymes asked me on Sat if I thought you'd ban him for writing that.. looks like I was mistaken.

lordmatt

Sorceror
Can you release the info of the characters/accounts you've deleted? I'd love to sit here and look through the names and laugh. Public humiliation rocks.

R

Ryan

Terron said:
Damn.. Rhymes asked me on Sat if I thought you'd ban him for writing that.. looks like I was mistaken.

looks as though you were.

There's no way in hell I wouldnt.

Megumi

Wanderer

Ryan said:
For the time being if anyone accuses the staff of cheating on this forum, I will be banning them, and deleting their UO accounts. I have no time, nor patience for it.

About fucking time.

tutorialbs

Sorceror

Question for Ryan: Are razor macros like double click yellow potion/orange potion and self-heal with bandaid still legal?

R

Ryan

nuggets said:
Question for Ryan: Are razor macros like double click yellow potion/orange potion and self-heal with bandaid still legal?

Yes, Razor plugins are not allowed either.

question so does that mean there is no using the record feature in razor anymore period no matter what it does?