UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kio123

Knight
Re: Teach me how to fight.

Ozzy;1510880 said:
Trust me you feel it, broke my right leg and three of my left ribs once (One of my losses duuuh XD), and i swear to god it HURTS! :S
Its frigging impossible not to feel something in your body break. In that fight I felt a little to secure, then when i got hit in the ribs I of course felt a sharp pain in the chest which results in me going from secure to extremely insecure. My point is if you break something you feel it and some adrenaline ain't gonna save you from the pain during or after the fight.

All I was really saying is that I am an experienced fighter and I know what I am talking about. And if you have had your share of fights and won with only your instincts, then ppl where you live are pussies...

ive seen what i told you know. people realising that their hands, wrists, feet, legs, ribs broken after the fight. its a common thing. ive seen the gayest, weakest guy turn into juggernaut when he reached his edge.
im not saying i beated alot of people. i just saw people doing it.

Black Thunder;1510838 said:
I'll be able to kick their butt now.

Btw, welcome back to the internets, Kio.

oh my.. i think im going to cry... someone welcoming me

Black Thunder;1510052 said:
Weapons are for cowards or people that are severely outmatched.

For instance, if I was fighting some 13-15, no way would I use a weapon unless they did. If some 20 year old dude attacked me, I'd try to knock his head off.

well he said he was the same age and its 3v1 so chyea. Unless hes bruce lee i see him losing the fight if he dont use a wep tbh... plus if he went to jail he'd only be in there like a day cuz hes a minor. lol

p.s. i guess theres alotta cowards in the world cuz ppl get shot everyday down here lol

Marbelou

Knight

biggie.shorty-;1512333 said:
p.s. i guess theres alotta cowards in the world cuz ppl get shot everyday down here lol

exactly theres alot of cowards in the world...

Ozzy

Sorceror

kio123;1512041 said:
ive seen what i told you know. people realising that their hands, wrists, feet, legs, ribs broken after the fight. its a common thing. ive seen the gayest, weakest guy turn into juggernaut when he reached his edge.
im not saying i beated alot of people. i just saw people doing it.

oh my.. i think im going to cry... someone welcoming me

Well, then all that remains to be said is welcome to the world of drugs and alcohol, cuz you feel it, besides if you break one of your wrists the next punch you throw with that hand will feel at most as a bitch slap for your opponet, and if you break your foot you can't put any weight on it. When you put down your foot you will immeditly fall down, by reflex, because if your brain register the pain from it, it will do anything it can to make it stop.

And about the ribs... well, I don't know of anything more painful than broken ribs, man that hurts as hell. I just cracked it once, nothing really broke but there was like a small crack, that didn't hurt as much and it only felt like a punch in the chest usually feels like. If you break something in your hand (Finger, knuckles or whatever) you hardly notice anything, plus if you break your finger you still have mobility in it.

Edit: And you said trust your instincts, the human instinct for defence is following "Run like you've never run before"
The human instinct for killing is "Do whatever you can to kill him". Well if the other guy has no control what so ever of his instincts that might, if your lucky, actually work. But if he has faced one or two he won't panic like you and he would prolly kick your ass..

GradGT

Sorceror

Ozzy;1510880 said:
Trust me you feel it, broke my right leg and three of my left ribs once (One of my losses duuuh XD), and i swear to god it HURTS! :S
Its frigging impossible not to feel something in your body break. In that fight I felt a little to secure, then when i got hit in the ribs I of course felt a sharp pain in the chest which results in me going from secure to extremely insecure. My point is if you break something you feel it and some adrenaline ain't gonna save you from the pain during or after the fight.

All I was really saying is that I am an experienced fighter and I know what I am talking about. And if you have had your share of fights and won with only your instincts, then ppl where you live are pussies...

yea, if you break ribs or legs you'll feel it. breaking something major like that is going to hurt like all hell and will almost certainly stop a fight. luckily in my experience that's a very rare occurance. you can however break a toe or a knuckle etc. (the things that break commonly) and get away with it until after the fight, when it will hurt like hell for the next few weeks (has happened to me before).

Ozzy

Sorceror

Grad;1512794 said:
yea, if you break ribs or legs you'll feel it. breaking something major like that is going to hurt like all hell and will almost certainly stop a fight. luckily in my experience that's a very rare occurance. you can however break a toe or a knuckle etc. (the things that break commonly) and get away with it until after the fight, when it will hurt like hell for the next few weeks (has happened to me before).

Finally someone from the real world!

but tbh it only hurt the 2 first time you break a finger, after that you get pretty used to it. A thing to think of is to move the damaged finger alot so it won't get all stiff n shit, cuz then it will hurt even more. And if dislocated go to a doctor or put it back on place yourself or your hands will end up like mine, they didn't end up like that from the fighting more from the hours and hours i've spent trying to beat up trees, walls n shit...

beelzebub

Knight

An Corp the Uppercut, ftw. no joke, no one expects a fuckin uppercut, so when a good oneis delivered, it usually ends the battle.

make him bite his fuckin tongue off.

GradGT

Sorceror

Ozzy;1512811 said:
Finally someone from the real world!

but tbh it only hurt the 2 first time you break a finger, after that you get pretty used to it. A thing to think of is to move the damaged finger alot so it won't get all stiff n shit, cuz then it will hurt even more. And if dislocated go to a doctor or put it back on place yourself or your hands will end up like mine, they didn't end up like that from the fighting more from the hours and hours i've spent trying to beat up trees, walls n shit...

yea fingers break like nothing. so do toes :( its real easy to barely miss a kick and break a toe. ribs and legs take a LOT of force to break though, whoever hit you must have hit you pretty hard. lol and yea i got a nasty sprain on my wrist from punching walls once, not sure if it was broken cause i never got it x-rayed, i felt like a real idiot though. all it takes is one little mistake in technique, you hit something the wrong way and bam. didn't heal for 2 months and i had to re-learn how to do everything without putting pressure on it.

Smo

Sorceror

beelzebub;1512812 said:
An Corp the Uppercut, ftw. no joke, no one expects a fuckin uppercut, so when a good oneis delivered, it usually ends the battle.

make him bite his fuckin tongue off.

and when u go for the uppercut ull get kneed in the face

GradGT

Sorceror

a predetermined fight strategy usually fails when it comes to fight time, due to a number of reasons. what works is things that you've drilled to be second nature. you can't go into a fight thinking "im gonna do x to this guy" cause thinking doesn't work in a fight.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Grad;1513020 said:
yea fingers break like nothing. so do toes :( its real easy to barely miss a kick and break a toe. ribs and legs take a LOT of force to break though, whoever hit you must have hit you pretty hard. lol and yea i got a nasty sprain on my wrist from punching walls once, not sure if it was broken cause i never got it x-rayed, i felt like a real idiot though. all it takes is one little mistake in technique, you hit something the wrong way and bam. didn't heal for 2 months and i had to re-learn how to do everything without putting pressure on it.

When I broke my ribs i got hit with a chain, when I cracked it I was on my way up from the ground and I pretty much ran into his punch, and that punch would've stopped like 30 centimeters behind me.
Usually I don't use kicks in fights... And if I do I kick below the waist to make sure I remain in balance, and i use knees as often as I can but they are often a part of a small combo or somethin..

Status
Not open for further replies.