UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach me how to fight.

Well, I'm having more and more trouble with punks in my neighborhood. These punks are from 13-15. I'm a decent fighter already, but I'd like some good tips or in-depth ways to fight.

For reference, I'm tall, skinny, and currently fight defensively.

Thanks.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Teach me how to fight.

Just be extremely confident that you are going to kick their ass and get in their face, they'll back down. Unless they are white trash or black. Then you're shit out of luck.

Raf

Wanderer

1) Pull their shirt over their head and kick the shit out em while their blinded.
2) One of my personal fav ==> Take ur house keys between ur fist / vingers and keypunch em.
3) Kick em in the balls, not the noble way to win. But its a sure win if he's bigger / stronger then you
4) Drop kick em while they dont expect it. You might need to practice this a lil cuz you need to land good and aim good + get over the fear of completly trowing yourself on someone. But if you're tall you can get good hight on em and totally fuck people up with the drop kicks

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Raf;1498178 said:
1) Pull their shirt over their head and kick the shit out em while their blinded.
2) One of my personal fav ==> Take ur house keys between ur fist / vingers and keypunch em.
3) Kick em in the balls, not the noble way to win. But its a sure win if he's bigger / stronger then you
4) Drop kick em while they dont expect it. You might need to practice this a lil cuz you need to land good and aim good + get over the fear of completly trowing yourself on someone. But if you're tall you can get good hight on em and totally fuck people up with the drop kicks
So people actually still fight each other? I thought only poor people did that

Raf

Wanderer

Sometimes you have to fight... Its not like I go out looking for fights but sometimes people just push all the right buttons and make you fight. Like I said I dont go out looking for trouble, but If you want some trouble you can get it.

Talking sometimes just doesnt resolve a situation Bob.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Raf;1498197 said:
Sometimes you have to fight... Its not like I go out looking for fights but sometimes people just push all the right buttons and make you fight. Like I said I dont go out looking for trouble, but If you want some trouble you can get it.

Talking sometimes just doesnt resolve a situation Bob.

Humiliation usually does the trick. Fighting proves nothing when you are the laughing stock of the entire social scene you wish to fight in

fonis

Knight

stomp kick the knee. Just bring your leg up and stomp down on their knee cap.

Problem solved. For a very long time.

Raf

Wanderer

fonis;1498203 said:
stomp kick the knee. Just bring your leg up and stomp down on their knee cap.

Problem solved. For a very long time.

ohhhhhh nice one!

fonis

Knight

self defense, man. You get someone to vouch for you, and they attack you first, stomp kick. If you're smaller, of course. If you're bigger, try not to hurt him, just restrain him.

r33n

Knight

Keep your hands in front of your face at all times. If you see either of his shoulders drop, he'll probably throw with that hand. Best way to knock someone out is to either counter before or after they throw. They'll be off balanced and not expecting to get hit.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Throat punch will wake anyone up and they won't fuck with you again. Plus, it won't leave a mark so there will be nothing to point at if they call the cops. Just a quick jab to the adam's apple, no need for force, they'll panic when the feeling they can't breath hits. Good game.

If that doesn't end the fight, and it comes to blows, keep your chin down. Everyone forgets this. Keep your chin against your chest. The bottom of your chin is a huge congregation of nerves and getting hit there is the reason so many people get knocked out, it's not because of the power, it's because they're hitting you on a cluster of nerves and your body freaks out.

Watch their hips for movement and punch him in the nose. Any bitch will be done if you break his nose, or will at least be shocked enough to open up for the throat punch.

Keep your damn chin down.

creap

Sorceror

One foot back, calculated jabs dont just flail. Once you see your opening follow through with your punch with some body weight. I used to be a bouncer and you have no idea how many disputes were ended with one calculated jab to the nose.

Sammich

Wanderer

Just punch the person while there talking shit, never talk shit back. Just swing when you first feel offended, or at the first curse word.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Get a gun and some training. IRL there is no resurrection spell, so it's stupid to not play the lamest, most powerful template possible.

AlphaN3rd;1498532 said:
Get a gun and some training. IRL there is no resurrection spell, so it's stupid to not play the lamest, most powerful template possible.

now hes gonna be on the news for shooting all the neighborhood kids

guns are for pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.