UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Teach me how to fight.

lol. ur getting pushed around by 13 year olds? I really hope u are the same age...

and in that case, i say take one out with tha baseball bat. They wont fuk with u after that

Weapons are for cowards or people that are severely outmatched.

For instance, if I was fighting some 13-15, no way would I use a weapon unless they did. If some 20 year old dude attacked me, I'd try to knock his head off.

kio123

Knight

Ozzy;1508272 said:
well he doesn't want to be known as the dead man either, and if someone bitches about him hitting someone in the nuts he can say its tactics cuz it is. You can't win all fights fighting honest and not going for vurnable body parts.

It is also important to know what natural wepons you got
and here are some examples.
The knife edge of your hands, fingers folded at the second joint or knuckle, the protruding knuckle of your second finger, the heel of your hand, your boot, elbows, knees and your teeth.

and some vurnable body parts:
Eyes: Use your fingers in a V-shape and attack in gouging motion.

Nose: (Extremely vulnerable) Strike with the knife edge of the hand along the bridge, which will cause breakage, sharp pain, temporary blindness, and if the blow is hard enough, death. Also, deliver a blow with the heel of your hand in an upward motion, this will shove the bone up into the brain causing death.

Adam's Apple: This spot is usually pretty well protected, but if you get the chance, strike hard with the knife edge of your hand. This should sever the wind-pipe, and then it's all over in a matter of minutes.

Temple: There is a large artery up here, and if you hit it hard enough, it will cause death. If you manage to knock your enemy down, kick him in the temple, and he'll never get up again.

Back of the Neck: A rabbit punch, or blow delivered to the base of the neck can easily break it, but to be safe, it is better to use the butt of a gun or some other heavy blunt object.

Upper lip: A large network of nerves are located. These nerves are extremely close to the skin. A sharp upward blow will cause extreme pain, and unconsciousness.

Ears: Coming up from behind an enemy and cupping the hands in a clapping motion over the victims ears can kill him immediately. The vibrations caused from the clapping motion will burst his eardrums, and cause internal bleeding in the brain. (This is what i've heard, haven't actually tried it, it is very easy to block unless they are totally unprepared)

Groin: A VERY vulnerable spot. If left open, get it with knee hard, and he'll buckle over very fast.

Kidneys: A large nerve that branches off to the spinal cord comes very close to the skin at the kidneys. A direct blow with the knife edge of your hand can cause death.

There are many more ways to kill and injure an enemy, but these should work best for the average person. This is meant only as information and I would not recommend that you use this for a simple High School Brawl. Use these methods only, in your opinion, if your life is in danger. Any one of these methods could very easily kill or cause permanent damage to someone. One more word of caution, you should practice these moves before using them on a dummy, or a mock battle with a friend. (You don't have to actually hit him to practice, just work on accuracy.)

hah fighting tips of 1980s.... these are outdated man. proven ineffective...

bt, just dont try to punch someone with your "the protruding knuckle of your second finger", youll break your fingers.
nose injuries are for newbies. if someone is really fighting you, even if he gets his arm broken, he doesnt feel it in the heat.

take my advice use your instincts or however its spelled. even if you dont know how to fight, you have a body that is the genetic fruit of 2 thousand years of bloodshed. and a few millions of hunting. dont think too hard while fighting, as i said try to surface your instincts.

Ozzy

Sorceror

kio123;1510179 said:
hah fighting tips of 1980s.... these are outdated man. proven ineffective...

bt, just dont try to punch someone with your "the protruding knuckle of your second finger", youll break your fingers.
nose injuries are for newbies. if someone is really fighting you, even if he gets his arm broken, he doesnt feel it in the heat.

take my advice use your instincts or however its spelled. even if you dont know how to fight, you have a body that is the genetic fruit of 2 thousand years of bloodshed. and a few millions of hunting. dont think too hard while fighting, as i said try to surface your instincts.

Well I have broken all my fingers and both hands several times it doesn't hurt that much really, I could take that little pain just to end a fight quickly, and if you break your arm fighting you feel it trust me, if you have fought before you should know you feel pain, but you can IGNORE pain, if thats what you meant, and keep fighting, altough i can imagine it being hard ignoring a broken arm, and I think I know what i'm talking about.

I have only lost 3 fights in my entire life so far, all three times to my stepdad (is that the correct word? :confused:), and when i lost to him i was 13, when almost 14 some guy gave me some advice in how to fight, and i have been unbeaten since then.

Now i'm 18 and i am not sure how many fights i've been in, but i've been charged for assault 16 times and attempted murder 3 times, altough I have not been proven guilty. But it has been long since i last fought :/ I almost miss it -.-

GradGT

Sorceror

Ozzy;1510189 said:
Well I have broken all my fingers and both hands several times it doesn't hurt that much really, I could take that little pain just to end a fight quickly, and if you break your arm fighting you feel it trust me, if you have fought before you should know you feel pain, but you can IGNORE pain, if thats what you meant, and keep fighting, altough i can imagine it being hard ignoring a broken arm, and I think I know what i'm talking about.

I have only lost 3 fights in my entire life so far, all three times to my stepdad (is that the correct word? :confused:), and when i lost to him i was 13, when almost 14 some guy gave me some advice in how to fight, and i have been unbeaten since then.

Now i'm 18 and i am not sure how many fights i've been in, but i've been charged for assault 16 times and attempted murder 3 times, altough I have not been proven guilty. But it has been long since i last fought :/ I almost miss it -.-

i dunno, when youre fighting and theres adrenaline going, you dont really feel pain... what you do feel is getting rocked. you dont feel the pain of the punch so much as you feel how it just shook your world around. the pain comes after the fight...

Ozzy

Sorceror

Grad;1510753 said:
i dunno, when youre fighting and theres adrenaline going, you dont really feel pain... what you do feel is getting rocked. you dont feel the pain of the punch so much as you feel how it just shook your world around. the pain comes after the fight...

Trust me you feel it, broke my right leg and three of my left ribs once (One of my losses duuuh XD), and i swear to god it HURTS! :S
Its frigging impossible not to feel something in your body break. In that fight I felt a little to secure, then when i got hit in the ribs I of course felt a sharp pain in the chest which results in me going from secure to extremely insecure. My point is if you break something you feel it and some adrenaline ain't gonna save you from the pain during or after the fight.

kio123;1510739 said:
see whos advice your conidering black thunder

All I was really saying is that I am an experienced fighter and I know what I am talking about. And if you have had your share of fights and won with only your instincts, then ppl where you live are pussies...

Ozzy

Sorceror

Unin;1511494 said:
*float like a butterfly sting like a bee

Isn't it "Dance like a butterfly and sting like a bee"? :/ At least thats how it was translated to swedish. Sounds awful in swedish thou, "Dansa som en fjäril och stick som ett bi".... Awww my ears.... gaaah...

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Ozzy;1511529 said:
Isn't it "Dance like a butterfly and sting like a bee"? :/ At least thats how it was translated to swedish. Sounds awful in swedish thou, "Dansa som en fjäril och stick som ett bi".... Awww my ears.... gaaah...
Nope, it's float. But I would use "dance" if I were translating it as well.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Cebrious Arcane;1511556 said:
Nope, it's float. But I would use "dance" if I were translating it as well.

Aww :/, yet again I have been misinformed and looked upon as a fucking retard -.-

I feel bad for me...

Smo

Sorceror

i broke one of my knuckles before in a fight and i only felt pressure where my knuckle was until i got back to my car and sat down in it thats when it hurt like hell

Status
Not open for further replies.