UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop being retarded, Demise!

D-Nox

Knight
Re: Stop being retarded, Demise!

Facko;642438 said:
worst reply ever.
like always.

Facko;642438 said:
like i said. no fucking common sense. id try explaining but youre so locked into your own bullshit you cant see beyond your own nose. youre a big enough asshole i can honestly say you deserve what happened to your hand (if its true which i doubt).
of course its not true.

Facko;642438 said:
i feel sad for the future of humanity if people like you continue to exist...
There is no such ppl. Howl's ignorancy is unique.

Howl

Sorceror

Facko;642438 said:
worst reply ever. like i said. no fucking common sense. id try explaining but youre so locked into your own bullshit you cant see beyond your own nose. youre a big enough asshole i can honestly say you deserve what happened to your hand (if its true which i doubt).

i feel sad for the future of humanity if people like you continue to exist...

EDIT
you also dont have any right whatsoever to tell people what to say or how to act.

Common sense would be to remove personal flaming from an otherwise lighthearted thread and communicate in a way that non-English speakers can understand (proper mathematics)

I deserved to have my hand cut off because I corrected someone on their use of mathematics after they flamed me and said all sorts of shit? LOL! Pathetic! Rage more.

Conan22

Page

Howl;642484 said:
I deserved to have my hand cut off because I corrected someone on their use of mathematics after they flamed me and said all sorts of shit? LOL! Pathetic! Rage more.

No if it was true.

EvilChild

Knight

Howl;642382 said:
Don't cry. I'm all out of tissues for you.

I'm using algebra and the SI unit system here. A gap indicates a division, no gap indiciates a multiplication. m is the symbol for a milli, in the SI system of units, M is the symbol for mega. Also, billion is actually giga. If you'd have even listened to what I'd said instead of inanely flaming and stating the same old bullshit and referencing... OHHH... WIKIPEDIA!! you might have actually learned something.

Sorry, I thought this might be above your head.

Typical response from someone who doesn't understand math.

But hey, it looks like you at least have some very minimal understanding of the SI system considering you seem to apply it to every possible situation. I'm about 95.8% sure that you don't even know what a variable is and that your maximum level of mathematics is math B (or your countries equivilant).

I see what everyone else is saying though, you are too ignorant and stubborn to actually attempt to learn new things. Fighting an uphill battle really isn't going to help you save face.

So, I will say this to everyone else reading this thread.

1kk is the same thing as saying one million. The most likely reason why 1kk is around is because demise is a multi national game and while k is relatively universal as representing 1000, m (or M if you have a stick rammed up your ass) is not representative of one million in other countries. So in order to facilitate trade and generally make life easier kk was used to represent million. It was assumed at the time that most people would be smart enough to figure out what kk means and it makes life easier for everyone.

Conan22

Page

The thread title is retard, since Demise is not the only game server around the world to use "kk" as definition to "million".

Hilde

Page

How to stop being retarded: DON'T POST IN STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS!

Oh damn, now I'm retarded, too :eek:

Howl

Sorceror

EvilChild;642529 said:
Typical response from someone who doesn't understand math.

But hey, it looks like you at least have some very minimal understanding of the SI system considering you seem to apply it to every possible situation. I'm about 95.8% sure that you don't even know what a variable is and that your maximum level of mathematics is math B (or your countries equivilant).

I see what everyone else is saying though, you are too ignorant and stubborn to actually attempt to learn new things. Fighting an uphill battle really isn't going to help you save face.

So, I will say this to everyone else reading this thread.

1kk is the same thing as saying one million. The most likely reason why 1kk is around is because demise is a multi national game and while k is relatively universal as representing 1000, m (or M if you have a stick rammed up your ass) is not representative of one million in other countries. So in order to facilitate trade and generally make life easier kk was used to represent million. It was assumed at the time that most people would be smart enough to figure out what kk means and it makes life easier for everyone.

Aren't you just stating your points as absolute truth as well?!

You've got too much of a stick rammed up your jacksie to accept someone else's contrasting opinion without trying to personally insult them.