UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop being retarded, Demise!

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Stop being retarded, Demise!

"*Technically, the USA has not adopted SI, but metric units actually *are* part of the USA's official system, which is actually a horrifyingly convoluted system that includes almost every unit ever invented."

Try being an undergraduate scientist having to forever convert old units into new ones...

Howl

Sorceror

EvilChild;641144 said:
1 k k

one thousand thousand

= 1 000 000

1 m

one million

= 1 000 000

similarly 1 b = 1 m k = 1 k k k or 1 t = 1 m m or any combinations of m/k/b

this should make sense to anyone with a math level above 5th grade

1 m k is wrong for so many reasons.

The gap represents a division, and m means micro, not million (or mega) which is denoted by 'M'.

So what you're actually doing is taking the value of one, dividing it by 10 to the minus three, and then dividing it again by 10 to the three, so you've actually just stated the value of one gp, in a weird way.

In the third poor example, you've multiplied the value of one by ten to the three, and then divided it by 10 to the 3 twice in a row, so you actually end up with 1 mgp (one milli gp - 0.001 gp)

Tonne is a measurement of mass, as well.

Ultimate fail.

Any moron can research the SI units in their own language and most people should learn them anyway.

I just find it amazing how many people cannot grasp and use very simple mathematics.

EvilChild

Knight

Howl;642286 said:
1 m k is wrong for so many reasons.

The gap represents a division, and m means micro, not million (or mega) which is denoted by 'M'.

So what you're actually doing is taking the value of one, dividing it by 10 to the minus three, and then dividing it again by 10 to the three, so you've actually just stated the value of one gp, in a weird way.

In the third poor example, you've multiplied the value of one by ten to the three, and then divided it by 10 to the 3 twice in a row, so you actually end up with 1 mgp (one milli gp - 0.001 gp)

Tonne is a measurement of mass, as well.

Ultimate fail.

Any moron can research the SI units in their own language and most people should learn them anyway.

I just find it amazing how many people cannot grasp and use very simple mathematics.

I thought you lost your hand and not your brain?

What are you fucking retarded?

I mean you would have to be brain dead to not realize that when I said k I was representing thousand and when I said m I was representing million. I EVEN TYPED OUT THE WORDS SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Let me try this again. This time its for all of those people who didn't get very lucky when they were born and god ended up leaving a few things out.

LET k = 1,000 OR thousand
LET m = 1,000,000 OR million
LET b = 1,000,000,000 OR billion

1*k*k = 1kk = 1*1,000*1,000
1kk = 1,000,000
1m = 1*1,000,000
1m= 1,000,000

THEREFORE 1m=1kk
because
1m = 1,000,000 and 1kk = 1,000,000
1,000,000 = 1,000,000
1m=1kk

Let h = howls IQ

h=50

Therefore howls IQ = 50

For those of you who aren't convinced you can read the very first sentence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million

SirSotam

Sorceror

thank god, when i get drunked i i dont get guided to follow useless problems..

Facko

Sorceror

you won't see common sense from the forum nazi's. they've decided they were right and untouchable long ago. the internet muncher with the missing hand and paranoid conspiracy theories probably won't be convinced of his own inferiority anytime soon.

Facko;642329 said:
you won't see common sense from the forum nazi's. they've decided they were right and untouchable long ago. the internet muncher with the missing hand and paranoid conspiracy theories probably won't be convinced of his own inferiority anytime soon.

Good to see you buddy :D

cmcmcm

Knight

1kk for your orny.
1kk for your suit.
2kk for all suit's.
3kk for everything in the shard.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

D-Nox

Knight
EvilChild;642315 said:
I thought you lost your hand and not your brain? he lost both
What are you fucking retarded? yes he is

Let h = howls IQ
h=50
Therefore howls IQ = 50

Let x = Howl
if h < 90 then
x == retard
therefore Howl is a retard

this.

Howl

Sorceror

EvilChild;642315 said:

I mean you would have to be brain dead to not realize that when I said k I was representing thousand and when I said m I was representing million. I EVEN TYPED OUT THE WORDS SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Let me try this again. This time its for all of those people who didn't get very lucky when they were born and god ended up leaving a few things out.

1kk = 1,000,000
1m = 1*1,000,000
1m= 1,000,000

THEREFORE 1m=1kk
because
1,000,000 = 1,000,000
1m=1kk

Let h = howls IQ

h=50

Therefore howls IQ = 50

Don't cry. I'm all out of tissues for you.

I'm using algebra and the SI unit system here. A gap indicates a division, no gap indiciates a multiplication. m is the symbol for a milli, in the SI system of units, M is the symbol for mega. Also, billion is actually giga. If you'd have even listened to what I'd said instead of inanely flaming and stating the same old bullshit and referencing... OHHH... WIKIPEDIA!! you might have actually learned something.

Sorry, I thought this might be above your head.

Facko

Sorceror

Howl;642382 said:

I'm using algebra and the SI unit system here. A gap indicates a division, no gap indiciates a multiplication. m is the symbol for a milli, in the SI system of units, M is the symbol for mega. Also, billion is actually giga. If you'd have even listened to what I'd said instead of inanely flaming and stating the same old bullshit and referencing... OHHH... WIKIPEDIA!! you might have actually learned something.

worst reply ever. like i said. no fucking common sense. id try explaining but youre so locked into your own bullshit you cant see beyond your own nose. youre a big enough asshole i can honestly say you deserve what happened to your hand (if its true which i doubt).

i feel sad for the future of humanity if people like you continue to exist...

EDIT
you also dont have any right whatsoever to tell people what to say or how to act.

Yofer

Wanderer

EvilChild;642315 said:

1kk = 1,000,000
1m = 1*1,000,000
1m= 1,000,000

THEREFORE 1m=1kk
because
1,000,000 = 1,000,000
1m=1kk

Let h = howls IQ

h=50

Therefore howls IQ = 50

Please see a psychiatrist. It's very likely you have asperger's disease.

Attachments

• ht_aspergers_080306_mn.jpg
    ht_aspergers_080306_mn.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 50

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Howl;642382 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paEJPShlA_o