UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

lordwolfx

Knight
Re: STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

Hyphy Train;435284 said:
Good you saw screen shots, I`m glad you can see. Now let`s see if you can comprehend.

Eby was not walling. Eby doesn`t have any characters even named Ramiah.

Eby`s tamer didn`t release the hiryu, provide the hiryu, tame the hiryu, train the hiryu, or fondle the hiryu. Hell, Eby didn`t even know WHO the owner of the hiryu was.

Eby said that Seer Zatoichi even went through the logs to see who the previous owner was and it didn`t lead to any of Eby`s characters. He also continued to say that the perpetrator was jailed for their offense.

Now, what was done wrong here? A guildmate was used to break the rules? He didn`t fucking force any of them against their will. He didn`t put their Zen tag on the line to do so. Why would he be at fault if the person who was walling went on their own free will and did it because they wanted to? You people assume too much shit.

What you say means nothing to me, Youve lied to me so many times its not even funny, your word means nothing to me.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

New conspiracies have arose in this situation:

1)The scripter walled himself in, went in on an alternate and released a hiryu hoping his sob story would win over trammies alike and gain support.
2) I was training magery in that area AFK.

mantorras

Sorceror

Wise words from both lordwolfx and Drakull, couldn´t agree more with them, no one should be above the law.

Tempest

Knight

lordwolfx;435285 said:
What you say means nothing to me, Youve lied to me so many times its not even funny, your word means nothing to me.

I have? You`re quite the funny character. You`re griefing over a raid that was led by President Bush, who had more power in Barcode over me.

Name any other case where you`ve been lied to by me please.

Quit being delusional and comprehend what the fuck I`ve said. You can talk to Eby himself since he has more credibility to trammies.

lordwolfx

Knight

mantorras;435288 said:
Wise words from both lordwolfx and Drakull, couldn´t agree more with them, no one should be above the law.

My Point Exactly...

If Chronus wants to change the rules, that is certinly his perogative...

But to allow someone to sidestep a rule, that he knew was a rule, and do so without punishing that player?

Just retarded, Why have rules at all?

lordwolfx

Knight

Hyphy Train;435290 said:
I have? You`re quite the funny character. You`re griefing over a raid that was led by President Bush, who had more power in Barcode over me.

Name any other case where you`ve been lied to by me please.

Quit being delusional and comprehend what the fuck I`ve said. You can talk to Eby himself since he has more credibility to trammies.

Bla bla bla bla bla, you gave your word to me, Telling me that your word wasent any good when you gave it to me, means i should just forget about it ?

rilose

Page

Steven_Greer;435286 said:

1)The scripter walled himself in, went in on an alternate and released a hiryu hoping his sob story would win over trammies alike and gain support.

Hmm forget Watergate... we've go the Lunagate conspicacty now!!:D

Tempest

Knight

lordwolfx;435292 said:
Bla bla bla bla bla, you gave your word to me, Telling me that your word wasent any good when you gave it to me, means i should just forget about it ?

Put it this way, Cucumber Jim was logged for the night since he had his son to take care of. President Bush`s log-in ratio is as erratic and random as arty chances in gauntlet.

It was just unfortunate for you guys that he happened to be on when I went to bed that night.

But I know you`re too ignorant to even comprehend what I`m trying to explain so I won`t even bother explaining it anymore to someone as senile as a 90 year old WW2 vet.

lordwolfx

Knight

Serenity;434723 said:
By walling in a player in order to prevent them from performing actions in the trammel ruleset they were blatantly griefing and will be dealt with accordingly.
Cronus;434956 said:
But as far as I'm concerned a home owner has a little bit of rights to defend their plot when trying to do expansions and the like, and walling in a fellow who shows up to try and screw you over seems within reason, as long as it's a temporary thing just to get your house expansion taken care of.

I may have just opened a can of worms, but that's how I feel about this right now.

So shall it be, for now.

I dont care what you have to say about something that happened a year ago, or what kind of labels you want to stick on me, or what other kind of BS Diahriah of the mouth you want to spew about

Both staff members just said a rule was broken, Chronus said he was going to allow it because of the Emotional Empathy he feels for the player who is whoring the rules

[Drakull]

Knight

Hyphy Train;435284 said:
Eby was not walling. Eby doesn`t have any characters even named Ramiah.

Eby`s tamer didn`t release the hiryu, provide the hiryu, tame the hiryu, train the hiryu, or fondle the hiryu. Hell, Eby didn`t even know WHO the owner of the hiryu was.

Eby said that Seer Zatoichi even went through the logs to see who the previous owner was and it didn`t lead to any of Eby`s characters. He also continued to say that the perpetrator was jailed for their offense.

Now, what was done wrong here? A guildmate was used to break the rules? He didn`t fucking force any of them against their will. He didn`t put their Zen tag on the line to do so. Why would he be at fault if the person who was walling went on their own free will and did it because they wanted to? You people assume too much shit.

Yes, precisely that was wrong: an organized plot where a guildmate (probably without previous jailings) was used to break the rules. He didn't forced his teammates, but he was also part of the rule breaking and he took advantage of that rule breaking. His guildmate did it on his own free will with nothing to lose (but spending a few hours/days with that char in jail... big deal having 3 other accounts to play with during that time) and giving his guildmate the unfair advantage to re-plot a house.
To give you a different example of what you are defending :
Let's say that I'm in the guild XXYY and I found a way to get into the inquisitor's resolution room. Of course, I don't want to risk my already awesome account, so I contact one of my guildmates using ventrilo and ask him to follow my indications to get into the room and he does it (breaking the rules by exploiting a bug). Once he is inside, he opens a gate to my castle and I get into the room (I did nothing illegal, just going through a gate that someone else open...someone else that is not one of my chars or my accounts, but (what a chance) a guildmate that has just broken the rules). Since he has broken the rules to exploit a bug to get in the room he gets jailed, but since I have just "being lucky on having that gate open on front of my door", I should be allowed to just steal the inquisitors and the lamp from that room, shouldn't I?
Same thing here: you get a guildmate to break the rules for you so you don't risk your accounts and that way there are no "theorerical" links between your chars (other than being guildmates speaking on ventrilo) and you are supposed to be able to take advantage of his illegal actions, isn't that what you are suggesting?
Or even more obvious: If a guildmate suddenly finds a bug (I'm totally unaware of that bug, nor using it and even less having to do with it in any of my chars/accounts), that allows him to dupe his orny multiple times and he gives me 10 ornys. When someone notices and he gets jailed, he of course will lose the ornys in his possesion, but should I be allowed to keep the 10 ornys that were illegally obtained in first place? I haven't broke any rule by just taking the ornys (even if I might know they were not obtained legally), have I??

Again: I haven't said that Eby or any of his chars/accounts was the one releasing the pet, but that he has also involvement on getting a guildmate releasing the pet so he could get a gain (in this case expanding his house) (is that more clear?). He should have been punished in this case by loosing the illegal gain.

taamason

Sorceror

Steven_Greer;435286 said:

hey this is a cool idea. puts a whole new spin on things

andregraf

Sorceror

solution to the problem:
send to the cage and the house is in possession of gamemaster before falling again

EvilChild

Knight

It's not what you THINK happened

It's what you can PROVE happened

and even then the staff have the final say anyway

Can anyone of you prove that eby forced guildmates to release pets / wall off people in luna?

No, you can't

Here's an argument for you...
Who is to say that some random person didn't see a bunch of people running around near a house plot. Random said person happens to be a tamer and happens to want some fun... so he releases a pet. Random mage walking by sees this pet about to go ape shit on some naked character (who unknowingly to anyone else, was attempting to place a house plot). Mage sees the character in danger and walls them off to save them (thinking they are afk)... then the pet is dealt with. Eby sees an oppurtunity to expand a house and takes it.

So, Eby is merely an oppurtunist, the mage was a benefactor, and the real criminal was the ru releaser.

Saying ebys house should be taken away is the same as saying: Someone in gauntlet walled me off so I couldn't get looting rights on a monster. Player 2 got an orny from said monster. Player 2 benefitted from someone breaking the rules, therefore Player 2s new orny should be deleted.

I think everyone can agree with me that this would just be fucking stupid.

Arkran

Wanderer

EvilChild;435374 said:
Saying ebys house should be taken away is the same as saying: Someone in gauntlet walled me off so I couldn't get looting rights on a monster. Player 2 got an orny from said monster. Player 2 benefitted from someone breaking the rules, therefore Player 2s new orny should be deleted.

your comparassion was utterly retarded. everyone has an equal chance of acquiring artifacts in gaunt, it's not one unique artifact per boss. walling the guy so he wouldn't get loot rights does not influences the chances of the others to acquire artifacts. he could be summoning stuff on a df for example, but that's beyond the point.

unlike the case here, where there was ONE reward for everyone located around the area. the same way we can not prove p-dancer was involved, you guys can not prove he was not. it's a two edged knife.

lordwolfx

Knight

simple fact, Chronus recognized that actions occured which broke the rules, he recognized that the actions originated of and around the home owner, to ensure he could resize his house, he recognized that he bent one of the rules of the shard giving 1 player an unfair opportunity...

srsly, if you want to act like a total jackass, go to fel and do it where its celebrated

Humm.

3 things:

1 - You wouldnt be able to place that house there as you need 2 tiles of distance between each house to place another.

2 - Sorry for that happening to you, sometimes pricks are just pricks.

3 - I lol'd.

[Drakull]

Knight

EvilChild;435374 said:
It's not what you THINK happened
It's what you can PROVE happened
and even then the staff have the final say anyway
Wrong again:
It's not what I think happened, it's not what you can prove happened: it's what the staff considers it happened. If the staff considers that you are guilty of something it's you who has to prove your innocence (trust me, I learnt the hard way).

Can anyone of you prove that eby forced guildmates to release pets / wall off people in luna?
No, you can't
"Forced"??? Who said forced? Better say "asked".
Can you prove he didn't?

Here's an argument for you...
Who is to say that some random person didn't see a bunch of people running around near a house plot. Random said person happens to be a tamer and happens to want some fun... so he releases a pet. Random mage walking by sees this pet about to go ape shit on some naked character (who unknowingly to anyone else, was attempting to place a house plot). Mage sees the character in danger and walls them off to save them (thinking they are afk)... then the pet is dealt with. Eby sees an oppurtunity to expand a house and takes it.
If that random person didn't happen to be a "random guildmember" of the house owner.
If that random mage were trying to save the person by INVISING (that is the more usual way in that kind of situation, since it stops the targeting on the person, not walling the person so he can't run away blocking him, that does not stop the monster from attacking him either)....
If that same random chance that he was not having already ready his char to expand a house in that same moment... well would sound a lot more credible.

So, Eby is merely an oppurtunist, the mage was a benefactor, and the real criminal was the ru releaser.
Nope, saying that his house should be taken away is like saying the following:
You know that a friend of you is going to rob a bank. You are waiting at the bank door when your friend comes with a bag full of money. Your friend, throws the bag to the ground and keeps running, being caught later on by the police. Of course, you just merely happen to be at the right time in the right place and grab the bag full of money instead of reporting about the bag to the police. When the police finds out you, of course, were having nothing to do with the robbery, nor forced in any way your friend to steal the money, so you are supposed to keep the money for yourself. Hey... you just happened to be there, didn't you? What's wrong with it? Why are the police guys trying to get you in jail for just taking that money that was thrown in the street?

I agree... your argument is f* stupid.