UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

liuxiang

Wanderer
STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

a player named Ramiah(Zen) trapping me with wall of stone covering all sides of me. they even threaten to release lesser hiryu on me. are they breaking the rules? i read the rules from sticky.http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?

8. Do not "grief" players in Trammel ruleset facets (Trammel, Ilshenar, Tokuno, Malas). Griefing includes, but is not limited to, trapping players and releasing pets with the intent to kill other players.

- It is acceptable to "trap" players in Felucca with the purpose of killing them, however once that player is a ghost there must be a clear path of escape for them so that they can leave and resurrect. Similarly killing players, whether AFK or not, in Felucca is perfectly acceptable by any means.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

liuxiang;434377 said:
a player named Ramiah(Zen) trapping me with wall of stone covering all sides of me. they even threaten to release lesser hiryu on me. are they breaking the rules? i read the rules from sticky.http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?

8. Do not "grief" players in Trammel ruleset facets (Trammel, Ilshenar, Tokuno, Malas). Griefing includes, but is not limited to, trapping players and releasing pets with the intent to kill other players.

- It is acceptable to "trap" players in Felucca with the purpose of killing them, however once that player is a ghost there must be a clear path of escape for them so that they can leave and resurrect. Similarly killing players, whether AFK or not, in Felucca is perfectly acceptable by any means.

stop being such a tool, solve problems without threads, try in game paging.

taamason

Sorceror

liuxiang;434377 said:

get over it.... or better yet ....ahhh..... move.

liuxiang

Wanderer

now they release pet and kill me with intent.

Attachments

• gwghw.jpg
    gwghw.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 587
  • rereh.jpg
    rereh.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 572
  • tre.jpg
    tre.jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 507

The hiryu was released on me to, my friend.

The walls of stone had no intent to kill, which is what the rules posted said. The hiryu, whoever the F did it, went after myself as well.

Based on your screenshots you're trying to script house placement. Isin't that illegal too? They were probably trying to stop you from doing that.

They need a system where when a house falls or is demolished you can't place right away unless you are the owner of that house. This is an issue on OSI too and I'm surprised they have not done anything like this.

Rops

Wanderer

I stand with liuxiang.
His screenshots clearly show they griefed against rule.

Yes, his screenshots also show that he used house placement scripts. So what?

liuxiang

Wanderer

some things i wanna clarify, i was there since many hours ago before the auction house starts and ended. and i am there all the moment. as u can see from my first post and second post. there is 10 mins interval. i said he threaten to release, and 10 mins later, things happens. paragon lied again saying its not his hiryu, well maybe not his but he maybe the mastermind. Reason: what a coincidence that someone release pet beside me and beside his house.
After i took the hiryu release screenshot, i ran to safety. and i came back to the house and use hiding, u can see that on my logbook. someone reveal me again, later i was killed, he placed the house right after that.
ack-sync-request say that i was scripting, well i was clicking using mouse, though i had a razor script to do that. Whats wrong with that?
those that trying to help the situation doesnt help but getting yourself into trouble. Hope Gm can check my log for more evidence regarding the process.

Rops

Wanderer

I will point whether he used illegal scripts or not, is not problem at all.

If this is allowed, killing gater by releasing pets should be allowed too.
No difference between those things.

Or is it allowed only when things are done by a member from big guild?

Rops

Wanderer

I don't know him at all,
but, is allowed or not based on who released and who was killed?

Buiu

Knight

so hmm, r u trying to say that u r like 48 hrs on without sleep to try to get that house?

hardkorean

Wanderer

its not easy to get a zen guy punished for griefing, cuz many are related to staff.

well, at least it looks like it

Related to staff?! lol...

Wasn't my hiryu, I was running away from it all over the place too. Wasn't the mastermind, why would I want to kill myself and risk losing that plot?

Tempest

Knight

Your life wasn`t in danger when you were being walled off. Cry more for the lost of a scripted house plot.

Kthx.

CrystalTears

Wanderer

How does it look.

Magically and totally coincidently the stealther is revealed, blocked, and a completely random pet is released on that exact spot. Somehow, magicially of course, everyone stays alive, and totally coincidently as well, the owner of the corner plot just HAPPENS to be there, happens to have everything stored in containers and out of his house, and HAPPENS to drop and rebuild his house that exact minute.

Wow, what can I say. You should buy a lottery ticket, that was just amazing coincidence and luck.

Either way, its gay that Agent lost the plot to immense gayness.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

CrystalTears;434476 said:
How does it look.

Magically and totally coincidently the stealther is revealed, blocked, and a completely random pet is released on that exact spot. Somehow, magicially of course, everyone stays alive, and totally coincidently as well, the owner of the corner plot just HAPPENS to be there, happens to have everything stored in containers and out of his house, and HAPPENS to drop and rebuild his house that exact minute.

Wow, what can I say. You should buy a lottery ticket, that was just amazing coincidence and luck.

Either way, its gay that Agent lost the plot to immense gayness.

Eby was planning on enlarging his plot he also realized there was a stealther there. There are a lot of euo scripters and stuff for houses so they blocked the view of someone potentially scripting a plot.

Anyone that saw ownership of the plot to side that was owned by someone else and saw people sitting around could of picked up the idea it was going to resized. That being said any random person could of dropped a pet and released to kill people to increase there chance of placing the house.

Arkran

Wanderer

where he spends 48h online to get a house plot matters nothing. i see clear griefing here, tbh. however, anyone would do this. no exceptions. who would risk losing a luna house?