UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: STAFF: guy trapping me with Wall of Stone

Ageless Venomous;435402 said:
Humm.

3 things:

1 - You wouldnt be able to place that house there as you need 2 tiles of distance between each house to place another.

2 - Sorry for that happening to you, sometimes pricks are just pricks.

3 - I lol'd.

I think he was expecting the other house to be the one dropping and not Eby's one.

Drakull-demise;435413 said:
I think he was expecting the other house to be the one dropping and not Eby's one.

Ohh, true true.

I was going to do that to. But then i got bored and made a 18x18 house so my guildmates can place up to 5 vendors each.

Get ready for the IM Trade Center guys.

GM Nestor

Sorceror

I am amazed to see this thread going this far ;)

By the way, that specific jail cell says it all : you are here for ''doing something stupid'' I don't think there is much to elaborate if one ends up in there.

[Drakull]

Knight

CNS Nestor;435442 said:
I am amazed to see this thread going this far ;)

By the way, that specific jail cell says it all : you are here for ''doing something stupid'' I don't think there is much to elaborate if one ends up in there.
I think that we just like arguing about something ;)

scrim

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;434382 said:
The hiryu was released on me to, my friend.

The walls of stone had no intent to kill, which is what the rules posted said. The hiryu, whoever the F did it, went after myself as well.

do u REALLY think that someone here is gonna believe that bullshit beside your fag zen friends?

[Drakull]

Knight

scR;435458 said:
do u REALLY think that someone here is gonna believe that bullshit beside your fag zen friends?
I think that we can keep a conversation without calling names, can't we?

andregraf;435373 said:
solution to the problem:
send to the cage and the house is in possession of gamemaster before falling again

This is silly, considering the house I expanded was already mine, and not plotted when the house fell.

I'm not even going to bother arguing about this any further.

According to GM's, the situation was taken care of. Not much more can be said.

hickman48

Knight

scR;435458 said:

eby > u cuz i don't know you and i would trust eby to tell the truth

Oaks

Knight

I think the real victim here is that agentsmith guy who is now stuck with just a 7x7 :cool:

Khephren

Knight

you guys are just funny....

you look like kids having a fight...

my dad is stronger than yours... no my dad is.... hhahaha...

Dexter-LoM

Knight

this thread just made me fucking laugh,,, same shit happend few months ago to someone else trying to expand his house, he lost it, what was the answer of everyone then including staff, its the risk you take.
Not pointing finguers but cronus if walling players during placing a house is alloud I want my x number of jail of my account from last year since I walled to block and place a house at that idoc. same shit different day ,
my responce is not intented to point to any player, just towards rules.

[Drakull]

Knight

And that's part of the problem: the rules are set but then applied in different ways to different people.

dinin25

Sorceror

andregraf;435373 said:
solution to the problem:
send to the cage and the house is in possession of gamemaster before falling again

1)So if the re-leaser wasnt the owner?..
2)This argument has gotten retarded :p
3)Go kill yourself

THere's obviously two sides to this, Zen, and al wanna-be pvper's who at one point got the little asses handed to them in fel by zen and shortly afterwords converted to the trammelite way of life. It happens, it's ok. Now if your butt's a little hurty have mom rub some ointment on it for you. THem GM's have spoken, the dice have been rolled, the cards dealt, and the prize won. Move on to the next score already.
I have spoken...
Phanuel out!

Desann

Wanderer

why u angry guys that man gave him a gift its a small house ;)