UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Split up the power?

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Split up the power?

MALKOVICH;243195 said:
LOL.... u guys need some pussy really .... its serious.

Do you even know how one looks like? Either way, I did catch a girl two weeks ago, so yeah, stfu or get back to the topic, duel motomi as you said, and be a brave! At least in a game :/

Scorpio X

Wanderer

I love how he COMPLETELY avoids everything being said and tries to make this an "omg im not a loser but you are" argument. Inka has clearly shown just what kind of a person he is.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

The problem is.... if he duels he will die, for sure, and motomi will get owned, because that guy doesn't have orny and hom.

Lucifall

Knight

That is just to show HOW RETARDED he is. Just how had to get into sexists comments to avoid in-game situations just shows how he is plainly a loser, specially seeing as most people that do that are losers at life trying to boost their ego using the internet. :/

motomi

Wanderer

hey orny pl... ah who am i trying to kid. this guys too uber for me, ill just be waisting his regs. :eek:

This thread makes me giggle IRL.

<sarcasm>Yeah, we difantely need to split up the power of E.</sarcasm>

can we just get this liche lorded like the rest of the e. hate threads?

hickman48

Knight

Windows Dark;242536 said:
No one likes you because you can't post anything right, neither can post something without bullshitting.

wow so glade you can post perfectly

oh and that is only the second time iv said bull shit on the froms so go fuck your self retard.

hickman48

Knight

Lucifall;242523 said:
You for SURE dont know what the word "friendship" is supposed to mean, and cant even make a decent sentence either. If they are asses to you, its prolly of acts like this post of yours. :/
yea sorry ppl dont like me b/c i tell the truth ohh god

Lucifall

Knight

hickman48;243578 said:
yea sorry ppl dont like me b/c i tell the truth ohh god

You lose. Theres no true in what you say, and about when WD said bullshit, he wanst talking about the word, he was talking about the act, are you idiot or just trying to fake one?
I'm yet to see an e. being rude to me. And it was even before I actually got friended with them. So yeah, go fuck yourself moron.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Lucifall;243586 said:
You lose. Theres no true in what you say, and about when WD said bullshit, he wanst talking about the word, he was talking about the act, are you idiot or just trying to fake one?
I'm yet to see an e. being rude to me. And it was even before I actually got friended with them. So yeah, go fuck yourself moron.
chill man

hickman48

Knight

Lucifall;243586 said:

wow did't know it was a contest and umm how would you know it was the truth fuck nuts.

the act ohh you mean posting on how i fill yea i understand that i do talk alot of bull shit

oh and great comeback glad you can quote me outside of quotes.

claps for you claps for you