UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Split up the power?

Argyle

Wanderer
Re: Split up the power?

lordwolf (aka e. fanboi),

Ive never seen a single character in your sig...do you even play?

Not that I have to worry, at the rate e. is making your blood pressure rise, you are destined for a heart attack in the near future. Go outside, enjoy some sunshine...get a puppy....something....

Argyle

Wanderer

prof.kucho;241282 said:
but when outnumbered 2d are kinda not so good

I can feel your intelligence radiating through your keyboard, over the internet, to my monitor.

It is fucking amazing.

lokkz

Wanderer

no offense intended... but let those people play with those they like... let e. stay with their friends, and let rw/nme/fm stay together, actually FM and RW are mostly chinese and mostly ex-rw.

seriously, what demise needs is OTHER guilds on Fel, disbanding alliances or not wont resolve the problem, will just make it easier for one side to own the other. As i see, even having to use huge numbers, when the numbers are on, the alliances can kick e. pretty bad, and its not even rare nowadays. I say the same for when e. has even numbers or bigger ones.

BUt what demise need is for all those scattered blues in 32134141 guilds to unite against reds, be it the foreigners alliance or e.. And of course some new guilds to come and appear by their own power.

RW/NME/FM are quite bound by many real strong friendships, and asking they to disband alliance just so e. can do better is just lame. And also, no need to separate e./2d, its just the way the game is.

Sadly nowadays demise fel just have two sides, e./2d and the foreigners alliance. And also a weak 3rd side, the blues in guardzone from many diff guilds.

Well my 2c. is that no split is needed, but what is needed is other forces to appear in fel, be it to lose or to win, but to be a 3rd force.

Among the 2 existing forces i think its well balanced, when alliance has numbers or the best players on they can kick e., when e. has even numbers or even slightly outnumbered but with zorak,kaz,anim on, they still can do real good.

If e. had to recruit numbers to survive on demise, why to ask the alliances that found in union the power to win e. organization to separate? c'mon ppl, its a game, anyone play with the weapons he has, and more than all, with the FRIENDS that he make.

Long live the WARS in Fel.

Long live chinese, europeans, brazilians, americans, canadians, all. Its the diversity of demise that makes it so beautiful.

PvP is just a part of this game, what really makes it good is the friends you make here.

peace.

Lucifall

Knight

... Well, It was a NME who asked to disband. And hey, you dont need to be friends and allys at the same time. The rest... kudos.

hickman48

Knight

Lucifall;240285 said:
They wont be arrogant to you if you are cool with them.

bull shit what do you have to do suck there dick b/c i ask them one freaking qestion and it was bitch bitch bitch so umm f that

Lucifall

Knight

hickman48;242506 said:
bull shit what do you have to do suck there dick b/c i ask them one freaking qestion and it was bitch bitch bitch so umm f that

You for SURE dont know what the word "friendship" is supposed to mean, and cant even make a decent sentence either. If they are asses to you, its prolly of acts like this post of yours. :/

Windows Dark

Wanderer

hickman48;242506 said:

No one likes you because you can't post anything right, neither can post something without bullshitting.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Lucifall;242499 said:
... Well, It was a NME who asked to disband. And hey, you dont need to be friends and allys at the same time. The rest... kudos.
one guy in nme ask that.. the others dont want.. we love to kill and gang the cheaters :D ... btw when kaz and zorak are out, e. guys suck so much ...

Lucifall

Knight

MALKOVICH;242610 said:
one guy in nme ask that.. the others dont want.. we love to kill and gang the cheaters :D ... btw when kaz and zorak are out, e. guys suck so much ...

You dont just gank e., you gank any person, cause seems like no one in your guild can fight alone anymore. Happy the day of when Shade didnt invite morons like that. Either way, Rza used to be the sub-leader of NME, so yeah.

motomi

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;242610 said:
ill mage duel you for suits any day of the week. oh wait, thats right your not even a pvper.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Lucifall;242624 said:
You dont just gank e., you gank any person, cause seems like no one in your guild can fight alone anymore. Happy the day of when Shade didnt invite morons like that. Either way, Rza used to be the sub-leader of NME, so yeah.

ur wrong ... i just gank e. and 2d. because they cheat... if ur a pet of e. and 2d, its not my problem.. but some e. cheats for sure

Lucifall

Knight

MALKOVICH;242783 said:
ur wrong ... i just gank e. and 2d. because they cheat... if ur a pet of e. and 2d, its not my problem.. but some e. cheats for sure
No, I'm not, but its better being a pet then a number. Why dont you just shut up and try to prove e. is cheating? They think R.W is using scripts, but instead of just comming and cry in the forums, they are trying to prove it.
But hey, just accept motomi's challenge.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Lucifall;242801 said:
No, I'm not, but its better being a pet then a number. Why dont you just shut up and try to prove e. is cheating? They think R.W is using scripts, but instead of just comming and cry in the forums, they are trying to prove it.
But hey, just accept motomi's challenge.

i dont need to prove it... i just dont care... but since they cheat, "ganking the cheater" will be our task... sorry if u dont like it... but thats the way it is.... deal with it or move to other server...

and dont get mad with me... u too know they cheat..

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

lol @ malkovich he thinks he's all that, but id bet that he woulnt duel any of us, simply because u can't gank in a duel.