UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Split up the power?

lordwolf

Wanderer
Split up the power?

Alright.. you guys said you want RW/NME to split up and kill eachother.. Tell ya what.. 2d/ and e. DISBAND and go their own way, join seperate guilds, and I'm POSITIVE that I could get NME/RW to do the same.. but if you think we are going to surrender power so that you can zerg us, and overpower us.. your wrong.. dead wrong.. =D this isn't a flame thread, so don't make it one.. its an offer.. and I know you won't accept it.. but there it is..

MALKOVICH

Wanderer
Re: Split up the power?

2d and e. its full with the same arrogant people... so u will never make them split...

btw as long Mastershake still playing, he will be the best pvp of the shard. so i hope Atfh, Nme and R.w get together to kill those arrogants. :D

Lucifall

Knight

The difference is, 2D and e. are a single guild, FM NME R.W are three and they have way more people. I dubout they will do that.
And Malkovich, do you know any e. members at all? They wont be arrogant to you if you are cool with them.

ZachM1

Sorceror

He doesnt know anyone who isnt hiding in a house with him, because hell never leave the house if theres actually someone outside of it :/

At the original post: Do you not realize that e. and 2D are the same guild? There is not a single person in 2D who does not have a character in e. True, not everyone has a character in 2D (mostly those who have not been able to get into much pvp yet), but we are in fact the same guild. People join e. and if they wish, may place a faction character in 2D. 2D/e. is nothing like your alliance of R.W/FM + NME + Old + ATHF + whoever else is willing to hide in a house at the gate, as your alliance is made up of quite separate guilds.

so lemme get this straight....e. actually managed a whopping 8-10 people online at once, 1 or 2 of which was prolly our XIII allies. and you instantly come here and start begging us to disband?

NME had 15+ people online on a daily basis for weeks...we still fought you in brit, in mag, at yer tower, etc. We fought vastly outnumbered, we still fight vastly outnumbered. Then china returned and you instantly hid behind them, because they would surely help kill the E. now the battles are more even from time to time...

and now you ask us to split.....

The reason E. and 2D look so big is simply because the E. members have almost all thier charaters in either guild. Take me for example, I have 6 charaters in E. and 1 soon to be 2 in 2D. multiple that by the dozen or so active people, and it looks like theres a ton of E.

lordwolf

Wanderer

xeres;240309 said:
so lemme get this straight....e. actually managed a whopping 8-10 people online at once, 1 or 2 of which was prolly our XIII allies. and you instantly come here and start begging us to disband?

NME had 15+ people online on a daily basis for weeks...we still fought you in brit, in mag, at yer tower, etc. We fought vastly outnumbered, we still fight vastly outnumbered. Then china returned and you instantly hid behind them, because they would surely help kill the E. now the battles are more even from time to time...

and now you ask us to split.....

The reason E. and 2D look so big is simply because the E. members have almost all thier charaters in either guild. Take me for example, I have 6 charaters in E. and 1 soon to be 2 in 2D. multiple that by the dozen or so active people, and it looks like theres a ton of E.

MORONS. for those who don't know how to read. e./2d doesn't mean two seperate guilds, its refering to both of your guilds (YES I KNOW ITS THE SAME. JACKASS) Japwnt.. your a homo. Stfu, this wasn't a flame thread.
Stop making excuses, I'm not BEGGING anybody to do anything, I CLEARLY said you guys wouldn't have it in you to do it. Personally I never thought you would but YOU and your whiney ass supporters were crying about the NME/FM alliance (no ATHF and OLD are NOT in the alliance, morons and Ki is a devision of NME kinda like 2d is part of e.) you guys hear ANYTHING that isn't what you want, and you assume someones crying or someone gives a damn what you do. BTW Japwnt.. Poon, nice 1on1 at the gate, you finally did a fair fight, and guess what, I took your fucking head, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, ALL JUST WATCHED. and who died? YOU, you didn't even DAMAGE me and your pack was FULL of pots. TOOL.

Thank you.. come agian. CHECK PLEASE!

Windows Dark

Wanderer

lordwolf;240279 said:
Alright.. you guys said you want RW/NME to split up and kill eachother.. Tell ya what.. 2d/ and e. DISBAND and go their own way, join seperate guilds, and I'm POSITIVE that I could get NME/RW to do the same.. but if you think we are going to surrender power so that you can zerg us, and overpower us.. your wrong.. dead wrong.. =D this isn't a flame thread, so don't make it one.. its an offer.. and I know you won't accept it.. but there it is..

retarded idea, once its the same guild;.

MALKOVICH;240282 said:
2d and e. its full with the same arrogant people... so u will never make them split...

btw as long Mastershake still playing, he will be the best pvp of the shard. so i hope Atfh, Nme and R.w get together to kill those arrogants. :D

You're being arrogant, Master shake is not the best pvper and think in a good offense for you, because I can't decide whats worst.

Lucifall;240285 said:
The difference is, 2D and e. are a single guild, FM NME R.W are three and they have way more people. I dubout they will do that.
And Malkovich, do you know any e. members at all? They wont be arrogant to you if you are cool with them.

QFT :p

lordwolf;240311 said:
BTW Japwnt.. Poon, nice 1on1 at the gate, you finally did a fair fight, and guess what, I took your fucking head, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, ALL JUST WATCHED. and who died? YOU, you didn't even DAMAGE me and your pack was FULL of pots. TOOL.

Thank you.. come agian. CHECK PLEASE!

like usual maevar ai+ps when i was low, thats why i died saying guards, but go ahead and stroke your ego, i know you dont get to often

pbguy434

Knight

Ok, someone's corpse was full of pots. My inventory is full of pots after I loot some archer too.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

So you want us to make two 6 man guilds so you can still zerg us? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Why do I even try.

I dont get it. Why do people here not understand that 2D and .E Are the SAME GUILD, the SAME PLAYERS, Just One Character Per account is in their faction division. Jeeze is it really that hard to think of that?

prof.kucho

Sorceror

i think there is a great alliance between [ RW - NME - ATHF - FM ]

2d/e may be better when this alliance has a few ppl, but when outnumbered 2d are kinda not so good

if 2d/e want real competition in fair numbers they have to let ppl scroll up either way its either 2v1 or more which seeing most players from this 4 guilded alliace still not scrolled up i think its fair to outnumber 2d

snell

Sorceror

once we crush e./2d

the server will return to normal and everyone will start pvping agaisnt each other again

Lucifall

Knight

prof.kucho;241282 said:
i think there is a great alliance between [ RW - NME - ATHF - FM ]

2d/e may be better when this alliance has a few ppl, but when outnumbered 2d are kinda not so good

if 2d/e want real competition in fair numbers they have to let ppl scroll up either way its either 2v1 or more which seeing most players from this 4 guilded alliace still not scrolled up i think its fair to outnumber 2d

Your logic makes sense. How can someone do well against over 20 at same time after all? Other than area spells that is.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Hypocrites.That's right, you are all hypocrites.I just hate it when people start correcting other peoples mistakes when they make even more than them.
This was in response to most of the posts in threads already lich-lorded, but not only.
// set %postcount %postcount +1
// account.lastlogin = 09.03.2007

Windows Dark

Wanderer

p01n7e;242083 said:
Hypocrites.That's right, you are all hypocrites.I just hate it when people start correcting other peoples mistakes when they make even more than them.
This was in response to most of the posts in threads already lich-lorded, but not only.
// set %postcount %postcount +1
// account.lastlogin = 09.03.2007

You are hypocrite.

// set %forumpvpskill + 3.0% ,, %postcount=leetskill

if

$forumpvpsmill <=30 = newbie
<=60 = r.w
<=119 = almost leet
= 120 = 1337

if %postcount=1337

sysmessage: congrats mofo //