UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Split up the power?

Zyro

Wanderer
Re: Split up the power?

pkrlz;243093 said:
i like to use my tammer at SW :(
SW is much different. I mean, hell during SW I usually run around with a HOM an Orny and the Inquis Resolution. I meant during actual PvP, like before/after SW.

pkrlz

Knight

i dunno but NME/r.w/fm take SW too serius.
i mean they always do what they do all the time.
omg! get a life, leave the houses

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

pkrlz;243097 said:
i dunno but NME/r.w/fm take SW too serius.
i mean they always do what they do all the time.
omg! get a life, leave the houses

hahaha ... deal with it homeless

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

grrrr keep answering grrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

house hide, 1 vs 1, run run, orny, noobi, lol, new members in e. that they think they r good in pvp because they have the e. tag... Like will twin, roxxer, sublimanal mind lol ... what else???

keep posting.. u will get more than 1000 post and u will feel full of life...

grrr keep answering... Ventrilo Dieirl anounce : "all e. and 2d to the forums" "lets make malkovich stop giving us nightmares"

get a life dude... being in the forum like 4 month ago and having more than 1000 post shows us u dont have a life

Zyro

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;243100 said:
hahaha ... deal with it homeless
Your wit astounds me. Yes, the guy who has a Totem AND a Jackal's has no house. Touche Malkovich, you've topped your own idiocy.

ZachM1

Sorceror

He always used to make the argument "Well if e. had houses at the gate they would hide in them too". Well we do have houses at the gate, and they are public houses and practically empty plots.

There is no point in arguing with malkovich. The combination of his terrible english and the fact that his head is so far up his ass makes it impossible for him to see any logic.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Lucifall (e. member) Since april 2006. 11 months (330 days) and 1605 post... that mean 1605/330 = 4.8.. 5 post per day avg non stop...

what was u talking about a life? LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Zyro

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;243106 said:
Lucifall (e. member) Since april 2006. 11 months (330 days) and 1605 post... that mean 1605/330 = 4.8.. 5 post per day avg non stop...

You do know that they say that even if they haven't posted in awhile. It doesn't actually count your posts per day.

And besides, what the hell does that matter. Stop bringing up useless shit.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Zyro;243107 said:
You do know that they say that even if they haven't posted in awhile. It doesn't actually count your posts per day.

And besides, what the hell does that matter. Stop bringing up useless shit.

Ventrilo Dieirl anounce : "all e. and 2d to the forums" "lets make malkovich stop giving us nightmares"

ZachM1

Sorceror

You realize that half the people supporting e. in this thread are people we raid and fight? The only e. members posting are luigi, myself, and motomi. Its kinda funny actually to see people taking our side of this argument.

Thats right, people who have been our enemies for months are supporting us over you. That should tell you something, but I guess youre a little to thick headed for something like that to sink in.

Get over yourself Inka.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Zach-demise;243110 said:
You realize that half the people supporting e. in this thread are people we raid and fight? The only e. members posting are luigi, myself, and motomi. Its kinda funny actually to see people taking our side of this argument.

Thats right, people who have been our enemies for months are supporting us over you. That should tell you something, but I guess youre a little to thick headed for something like that to sink in.

Get over yourself Inka.

Lol... at least u care about and answer all my posts lol... Dont get ungry man. its sunday.... go take a hit from the b** and u will laugh than pissed

Windows Dark

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;243102 said:
grrrr keep answering grrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

house hide, 1 vs 1, run run, orny, noobi, lol, new members in e. that they think they r good in pvp because they have the e. tag... Like will twin, roxxer, sublimanal mind lol ... what else???

I doubt you can 1v1 kill any of them, are you Badboyz maybe? LOL
Also, Sub has bad resists, and dj is emo ;P.

Zach-demise;243110 said:
The only e. members posting are luigi, myself, and motomi.

And me :'<.

pkrlz

Knight

Zach-demise;243110 said:
You realize that half the people supporting e. in this thread are people we raid and fight? The only e. members posting are luigi, myself, and motomi.

QFT

plz MALKOVICH read this again..........

rdx

Sorceror

quit bitching plz, hey MALKOVICH i want to see you duel motomi for orny+hom ok? could someone record rpv?

Lucifall

Knight

My in-game acc is almost 450 days old MALKOVICH, the same way your forum acc is even younger then mine. Ill give you a few instructions:

First: Learn how to make a decent english sentence
Second: I'm not an e. member, most of them are my friends, If you though I would go AGAINST my own friends, you should just quit UO, forums and your own life as well.. I find it funny how when we defend e., we are slaves, pets or w/e, and when they defend the foreign alliance, its friends.
Third: Beat Dj Roxxer's, motomi (if you lose, you better give him the orny and the hom), firefox.wewf, Slave, Vermillion, Vortex and all the other new recruits. If you kill all of them, you can come here talk shit.
Want to know a secret? YOU dont know anything. You are just useless, and so are your posts.
And lastly, just one thing:

Shade admited his guild has over 50 members, yet, he keeps his alliance with R.W, ATHF, FM and whatever random guys NME can find. Hey chinese people, I also saw Shade admit quite alot of times R.W/FM are plainly a bunch of meat shields.
We, the ones fighting side-a-side with e., are just doing that because we got tired of your zerging and inability to fight without houses, numbers and trash talk in the forums.

_Nish

Wanderer

Lucifall;243147 said:
My in-game acc is almost 450 days old MALKOVICH, the same way your forum acc is even younger then mine. Ill give you a few instructions:

First: Learn how to make a decent english sentence
Second: I'm not an e. member, most of them are my friends, If you though I would go AGAINST my own friends, you should just quit UO, forums and your own life as well.. I find it funny how when we defend e., we are slaves, pets or w/e, and when they defend the foreign alliance, its friends.
Third: Beat Dj Roxxer's, motomi (if you lose, you better give him the orny and the hom), firefox.wewf, Slave, Vermillion and Vortex. If you kill all of them, you can come here talk shit. Besides that, Subliminal Mind is actually in e. for quite a long time.
Want to know a secret? YOU dont know anything. You are just useless, and so are your posts.
And lastly, just one thing:

Shade admited his guild has over 50 members, yet, he keeps his alliance with R.W, ATHF, FM and whatever random guys NME can find. Hey chinese people, I also saw Shade admit quite alot of times R.W/FM are plainly a bunch of meat shields.
We, the ones fighting side-a-side with e., are just doing that because we got tired of your zerging and inability to fight without houses, numbers and trash talk in the forums.

P W N E D ! !

Attachments

• 42525711.pwned.jpg
    42525711.pwned.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 47
  • pwned.jpg
    pwned.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Fun_Cat_Pwned_Dog.jpg
    Fun_Cat_Pwned_Dog.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 45

Scorpio X

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;242909 said:
my orny and hom if u even low me to 50% of my life
Quoted, now put up or shut up.
MALKOVICH;242913 said:
i dont need to prove it... i just dont care... but since they cheat, "ganking the cheater" will be our task... sorry if u dont like it... but thats the way it is.... deal with it or move to other server...

and dont get mad with me... u too know they cheat..
Thanks, you suck so bad you STILL accuse us of cheating. Grow up and get something new to say.
prof.kucho;242947 said:
strange they took up an alliace with someone un-geared
... Sorry we didn't ally you or somebody already geared. We would rather HELP a new guild learn how to not use houses and be able to pvp with the best then just access them to our house and say run in here when theres someone casting on you.
MALKOVICH;243106 said:

Um... yeah you're retarded.
Facko;243168 said:
* rubs his meat shield *
rrrrofl