UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

i didnt say you couldnt log in and take razor screenshots today im saying youve been using steam all along and cant provide any screenshots taken before i asked for razor screenshots on saturday the 9th. way to dodge it every way you can by arguing you can provide future screenshtos in razor lol

mytilus

Sorceror
Reefer said:
I can post screenshots up to a week ago since I just cme back and never really took screenshots. So a week ago of me smashing anyone on Razor isnt good enough sport?

could you only post screenshots dated between january and july not any you began taking this week after being called on it?

Its pretty clear to everyone now that you only have them since you reinstalled razor last night. Nobody really cares about your screenshots, nobody even cares whether you use razor or steam. It was just the fact that you bashed on steam for so long and everybody that used it while using it yourself the entire time. Its fucking hilarious. So is the the fact that you uploaded some of the same pictures 3 or 4 times just to make it seem like you had more kills than you really did. Thanks for sending me to work this morning laughing my ass off.

Slugworth

Squire
Its pretty clear to everyone now that you only have them since you reinstalled razor last night. Nobody really cares about your screenshots, nobody even cares whether you use razor or steam. It was just the fact that you bashed on steam for so long and everybody that used it while using it yourself the entire time. Its fucking hilarious. So is the the fact that you uploaded some of the same pictures 3 or 4 times just to make it seem like you had more kills than you really did. Thanks for sending me to work this morning laughing my ass off.
I said the first set were doubled on accident?
Can you not read? I've already said that I didnt take many screenshots in the past as to I didnt care too...

Yaz

Squire

I see dead people, dead dead dead dead people. Smackdown

Slugworth

Squire
then why did you say here that you had them?
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/557147/#post-4075395

why did you post countless screenshots over the years up til the point you became anti-steam because bc made you?

you say you didnt take many that means you took some so can you post any of those? a single screenshot from any LOC or 1v1 tournament would be perfect
Clearly you can't read either, I only have screenshots from up to a week ago. And when a 1v1 arrives hopefully I can out smart steam..

Slugworth

Squire
I can't prove that I was on razor during the LoCs since I dont have any screenshots. Coming this fall when LoC re opens ill give you what you want and i'm sure you will still have some mumbled bs to say.