UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

Slugworth

Squire
So since this is a us based server and I have good ping means that it was ok for you to use EasyUo to pvp with? I'm sure youre siked that AUO was invented.

Slugworth

Squire
What's even worse is that I loved my pure more than a tactics mage but now since everyone can cast like they are on PCP it's pointless. Of course I will use my mortal + razor.

Slugworth

Squire
Just wait, I have an album coming from Razor, I'm not big on screen shots, even before AUO was here I was a top mage and now that im taking screenies with Razor I will prove that.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Bile and paul were the best mages to ever play this shard, the ONLY person who was on the same level was ld.stn.win and he's long gone. Anyone who claims they are even close to bile's level of expertise are just lying. Reefer just happens to be one of the best mages, and since nobody else is around, you might considered him the best, I know he is arrogant in the way he talks, but just try to fight him, he's learned and played with the best, and has great ping. He's the only player on this server I consider to be a challenge and honor to fight, and I think he will say the same.

Slugworth

Squire
Bile and paul were the best mages to ever play this shard, the ONLY person who was on the same level was ld.stn.win and he's long gone. Anyone who claims they are even close to bile's level of expertise are just lying.
Oh thats funny since me and Paul went back in fourth in duels over and over. Ive only beat Bile a couple of times withen the years ive played with them. Honestly love how no one gives me credit.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Oh thats funny since me and Paul went back in fourth in duels over and over. Ive only beat Bile a couple of times withen the years ive played with them. Honestly love how no one gives me credit.

I am not taking credit away from you, only saying that bile has a focus and skill about this game, specifically this shard that nobody else can match, otherwise his name wouldn't be so infamous.

He was the leader of the team, and a great one at that. Nobody else can really say the same.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I've fought both of them in more than 10-20 consensual duels while in voice chat, they have taught me more about this game than anyone else, I have to say though, I'm a lot more partial to paul, because he was more patient with me back in the day when I was a scrub.

Slugworth

Squire
Biles calling and ways of us lesding us into a fight was pricless, the way we all played togather with our perfect timings and playstyle will never be forgotten. It took years of playing togather to accomplish that.

Lucifall

Knight
So since this is a us based server and I have good ping means that it was ok for you to use EasyUo to pvp with? I'm sure youre siked that AUO was invented.

Let's say EUO was being used: You still casted and cast faster than me and pretty much most of the shard. Let's suppose the opposite was the case: I pinged 10 and you pinged 150-300. Would I brag about beating you senseless? No, because I am well aware of how broken duels are in this shard.

Too bad Kraz deleted the UOS forums, or I'd gladly post your threads asking for help there. Or the private messages begging for help.

What's even worse is that I loved my pure more than a tactics mage but now since everyone can cast like they are on PCP it's pointless. Of course I will use my mortal + razor.

If anything you should welcome the challenge.

China and D.C. casted way faster than AUO currently permits and no one in Barcode even blinked over it.

Slugworth

Squire
Because China and Dc were not smart.... Yeah I used it when ot came out. Yes i asked for specfic help. Doesn't change the fact that I was good when it was only razor and china were around. It is a fun challenge to use Razor and to kill someone means much more now. I'm enjoying it and I will have a album soon of me using Razor only.