UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

GamerzEdge

Squire
Who really cares.. theres no point in 1v1 unless each of the players had the SAME GEAR SAME TEMPLATE.. well maybe not template but close to eachother.

This game is based on GEAR and timing. More gear tho.
you have a 80% more of advantage then someone like me cause of mainly the gear.

But i do agree. i have no skill. i run with a group cause of it. and i always will decline a serious 1v1. doesn't make me a scrub cause of it. thats just my play style.. Get over youself about the 1v1s. no one cares

Slugworth

Squire
Who really cares.. theres no point in 1v1 unless each of the players had the SAME GEAR SAME TEMPLATE.. well maybe not template but close to eachother.

But i do agree. i have no skill. i run with a group cause of it. and i always will decline a serious 1v1. doesn't make me a scrub cause of it. thats just my play style.. Get over youself about the 1v1s. no one cares
False, I will switch to all shitty armor and still duel you. And also prove you dont need gear to be good. Throw down or shut down.

hickman48

Knight

Gear wont make you better unless your playing a dexxor/archer they are far more gear dependent than a mage.

It's not until you get said uber gear that you realize that after a certain point gear starts to give you deminishing returns as far as ability to win goes, and skill makes all the difference.

If you have lmc, mr, decent hci or dci / and hpi , if you are better than someone, you'll be able to kill them regardless.

raveX

Page
...assumptions of nationality...

'Do me a favor ' translates to 'make me a favor' for our Spanish speaking breatheren. Correcto?

And any texter can certainly understand Plz, u, smth, etc.

Irony...Hickman giving grammar lessons! LOL

Just keeping the flaming alive! This thread helped get me through a long layover last night.