UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Friskel won, cus he has something any of you don't have and won't have. He is great pvper, second he is nice guy. He doesn't make any enemies so it was impossible if he was ganked down by two guys. Long live Friskel, the most honorable american.

Slugworth

Squire
Friskel won, cus he has something any of you don't have and won't have. He is great pvper, second he is nice guy. He doesn't make any enemies so it was impossible if he was ganked down by two guys. Long live Friskel, the most honorable american.
Youre like a scab you cant get rid of. I fought 1v2 that whole shitty tournament.

GamerzEdge

Squire
lol i didnt protection recall. but i did recall.. but i recalled close to his marker..But i was to late to get to him.. But thanks. i appricate the comment on a quick learner. Very nice to hear some comments about me. xD. good try.. Oh and MB didnt teach me anything. atleast not yet. so whatever. im learning is from watching you queers in pvp.

GamerzEdge

Squire
no dude , vagisil is the cry baby #1 in demise ! all the time i used to go to brit he was there talking shit to someone

Who doesnt talk shit in ULTIMA.... who cares if people cry...only thing that matters is whats happening on the battlefield of that day.. the past is the past. people need to learn that. maybe we wouldn't have such Rtards on this server and think they're god!

Who doesnt talk shit in ULTIMA.... who cares if people cry...only thing that matters is whats happening on the battlefield of that day.. the past is the past. people need to learn that. maybe we wouldn't have such Rtards on this server and think they're god!

watch ur mouth!!!! BOY !!