UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^SM guild

crikey

Sorceror
Yeah I dunno....ladt time project7 and uobewbs went at it in. The forums, project7 himself stated he would require a bit of practice first to compete against him. This was when @amtothepm. Offered a 10m prize for a set duel between them.
Maybe project7 was just adding a little padding as insurance for a loss? Never looks good when someone talks big trash then gets rekked after

But then marc disappeared for months, and uonewb "quit" for 3 hours .....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yeah I dunno....ladt time project7 and uobewbs went at it in. The forums, project7 himself stated he would require a bit of practice first to compete against him. This was when @amtothepm. Offered a 10m prize for a set duel between them.
Maybe project7 was just adding a little padding as insurance for a loss? Never looks good when someone talks big trash then gets rekked after

But then marc disappeared for months, and uonewb "quit" for 3 hours .....
Do we have proof he beat him 5-0?

He probably needed practice because uonewbs alchys for 5 hours a day where marc has never been big into alchy he just naturally was pretty good at it

yeah yeah yeah, im done here, just remember...IM NOT THE ONE HIDING. noah you said the same thing too by the way a while back, i've beat you probably 50-5 MAX.
stay
fucking
hiding
nurds

U beat me 6 months ago jf not more.. I was on a shitty ass laptop. Now u wanna cry about actually pvping against someone who is better than u, after all that shit talk. Azazel beat that ass, and ima do the same

AND YOU KNOW THISSSSS MAAAAAAN

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
U beat me 6 months ago jf not more.. I was on a shitty ass laptop. Now u wanna cry about actually pvping against someone who is better than u, after all that shit talk. Azazel beat that ass, and ima do the same

AND YOU KNOW THISSSSS MAAAAAAN

We dueled like 2 months ago on giant dwarf.

Your laptop had nothing to do with it.

Azazel won 1 more duel then me and stopped because he knew he got a lucky resist when he was red lined.

Good job comparing 1-3 with 100-3