UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^SM guild

Aha oh the assumptions! Love it! Please all of u line up for 1v1 then Noah mark easy 5-0 I've done it to u both already.... don't got the screenshots I don't need to harp on the past, see yall tomorrow, but just look at how stupid you all look, talk shit but won't fight.. funny funny funny

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Aha oh the assumptions! Love it! Please all of u line up for 1v1 then Noah mark easy 5-0 I've done it to u both already.... don't got the screenshots I don't need to harp on the past, see yall tomorrow, but just look at how stupid you all look, talk shit but won't fight.. funny funny funny

You keep saying that and we keep posting screen shots of us killing you on the field...

#delusional

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Spamming light and G heal wands 1v1 vs someone with no Wands and u still died and came back on alt..yea u won but HARDLY smashed... #delutional

First duel you got smashed.

2nd duel you were redlined with my explode pot on the way to kill you and i randomly hit a ping spike of 1000 and my pot blows up on me and i get stunned and die.

3rd duel. I came back 5 minutes later after you looted me and were at full mana and died.

Oh btw this happened very recently.

You got smashed in 2v2's like 10-0 then tried your luck 1v1

Oh and of course you rage logged after telling me you would pay me 500k if i could beat you 1 outta 10 duels {you lost the very first duel}

I'm done talking to u on the forums all u do is lie and put random numbers and say randok ass shit. Get good nerd. I'm the best and you see it.. u know I am. Stay hiding in game. Bye