UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^SM guild

crikey

Sorceror
I was told by someone whos been pvping on hybrid for many years, someone who frequents these forums all the time, that surit is among the most skilled players playing today. He said this on two different days

Of course the first time he saud that was after he steamrolled surit 1v1 in literally 4 seconds, so Im not sure if he was joking ^_^

I want everyone to be HONEST for a moment

Rank surits pvp PoWer on a scale from 1-10

I was told by someone whos been pvping on hybrid for many years, someone who frequents these forums all the time, that surit is among the most skilled players playing today. He said this on two different days

Of course the first time he saud that was after he steamrolled surit 1v1 in literally 4 seconds, so Im not sure if he was joking ^_^

I want everyone to be HONEST for a moment

Rank surits pvp PoWer on a scale from 1-10
I'm sure Mickey will come on here and say 0, but if u look back, surit has beaten him 1v1

crikey

Sorceror
I was speaking more about his warrior. Although he seems to be pretty good on his mage, but I haven't fought him enough to attest to that.
Oh....
Fought his warrior one time. He lasted about 10 seconds. His shield didnt seem to help very muuch XD
Id have to fight him with armor on to properly judge that. He stands no chance against me wearing a darth vader suit + shield

He got the last laugh when 3 gooks came right after and ganked me. Everywhere I went there was a bola tamer cutting me off >_<

crikey

Sorceror
Song in the first video?
Ill bet without even looking that the song is in korean, is techno girl group whatever you call it

Ive seen some SM videos where instead of music, you hear the dudes in SM in call together. I like those ones. Sounds like they had alot of fun playing :)
The laughing everytime they kill somebody cracks me up

Can learn korean listening to them. Load up sounds something like "dol set"

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Ill bet without even looking that the song is in korean, is techno girl group whatever you call it

Ive seen some SM videos where instead of music, you hear the dudes in SM in call together. I like those ones. Sounds like they had alot of fun playing :)
The laughing everytime they kill somebody cracks me up

Can learn korean listening to them. Load up sounds something like "dol set"
I found it on dog hound :)

Oh....
Fought his warrior one time. He lasted about 10 seconds. His shield didnt seem to help very muuch XD
Id have to fight him with armor on to properly judge that. He stands no chance against me wearing a darth vader suit + shield

He got the last laugh when 3 gooks came right after and ganked me. Everywhere I went there was a bola tamer cutting me off >_<

I must be thinking of someone else. He is Korean and plays an alchy fencer. Witnessed him fighting 1v4 and winning a couple of times.

crikey

Sorceror
I must be thinking of someone else. He is Korean and plays an alchy fencer. Witnessed him fighting 1v4 and winning a couple of times.
Maybe that bul da hang guy?

Theres a nice video on youtube where he demolishes an entire pvm guild with all their mares and pets in hyloth solo. The video is an inspiration