UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^SM guild

crikey

Sorceror
I lost 2-1 cuz u had G heal wands and came back on an alt lmfao..with MORE G HEAL WANDS
I tried to warn ya he would come back on an ethy

Noooobody listens XD

Uonewbs why dont you just buy wands dude? I know you have plenty of gold. Tbh its kinda irritating because it would make you stronger in battle

At least you ha ent been using ethys lately. That made me happy to see :)

Noooobody listens XD

Uonewbs why dont you just buy wands dude? I know you have plenty of gold. Tbh its kinda irritating because it would make you stronger in battle

G heal wands are gay in a 1v1... it all boils down to who has more charges..how do u not see that?

crikey

Sorceror
I tried to warn ya he would come back on an ALT

Noooobody listens XD

FIXED
First line meant to be "tried to warn you hed be back ob an ALT"
.fucking restore EDITS for christ sakes

Please? @Oenomaus

crikey

Sorceror
G heal wands are gay in a 1v1... it all boils down to who has more charges..how do u not see that?
Its a part of the game dude

I think fighting with fairy magic instead of steel is gay, but I dont knock anybidy for it

Someone should invent an ALL warrior game that would be dope. 20 v 20 all weapons, 0 magic

Noooobody listens XD

He uses wands nonstop. I gave him 77 10+ charge lightning wands one night and the next night he claimed he used them all. He has actually gated to his house to show off his collection to me before. Don't let him lie to you considering anyone that has looted his corpse can tell you there are at least 6 wands on it