UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Skill or numbers

Getting a little friendly.

Lynyrd

Knight

o wow i just seen't that i cant belief i would make such a error ty so much kitchen monies

Brookly

Sorceror

MemphisWade;1865281 said:
dude come visit trag and I

He was totally making up his trip. He isn't really traveling anywhere in the United Stated... Where di you say you were going again Flipper? Germany?

Flipper

Knight

ahmshterdahm, italia, and barthelona (as they'd say)

however i have a free plane ticket i need to use up by july. so i'll probably actually visit somewhere on the east coast... and if i can see wade, trag, and brookly (to confirm his/her gender of course) then i will make that my destination for sure

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1865414 said:
ahmshterdahm, italia, and barthelona (as they'd say)

however i have a free plane ticket i need to use up by july. so i'll probably actually visit somewhere on the east coast... and if i can see wade, trag, and brookly (to confirm his/her gender of course) then i will make that my destination for sure

Hahaha I almost feel somewhat honored that you would fly all the way out here just to see little old me!!! Make sure you practice your Castillian now...

Flipper

Knight

WOW DONT GET TOO EXCITED ITS CALLED A FREE TIME SENSITIVE TICKET

also, upon gender proof, intimacy will be required

and by this i of course mean deep discussions about our emotional problems duh what else could that have meant

Flipper;1865472 said:

and by this i of course mean deep discussions about our emotional problems duh what else could that have meant

You guys should go on a picnic..

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1865472 said:

You can call it whatever you like but it will come down to you just wanting to come see me. As for your little requirment, I am sure we can find you a nice hooker in RDU somewhere...

Flipper

Knight

Brookly;1865478 said:
You can call it whatever you like but it will come down to you just wanting to come see me. As for your little requirment, I am sure we can find you a nice hooker in RDU somewhere...

i am so down

Brookly;1865478 said:

Why would Flipper waste a free plane ticket just to see a girl?

PDX is full of either: girls who are hotter than you (and single), or girls who are not men pretending to be girls on an MMORPG.

Just thought I'd inject some logic here.