UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bugenhagen

Sorceror
Re: Skill or numbers

1 V THE WORLD ALL THE WAY.... words of the bugenhagen for you fucking newbs....... Frank Jaeger got used to fighting outnumbered back when >E< was in TB ya dig?
....all i need is the mountain around dellllllll ya smellllll

Hollla at me at in vent to those that know me......... and to my enemies treat me like an old nintendo game........ blow me

Bugenhagen;1868009 said:
1 V THE WORLD ALL THE WAY.... words of the bugenhagen for you fucking newbs....... Frank Jaeger got used to fighting outnumbered back when >E< was in TB ya dig?
....all i need is the mountain around dellllllll ya smellllll

Hollla at me at in vent to those that know me......... and to my enemies treat me like an old nintendo game........ blow me

I can't make heads or tails of this.

Mico

Sorceror

trix4life;1859778 said:
What would you rather roll with.
4-5 skilled players, Or 7-8 players who rarely win an even fight.
I see lots of people whine and complain when they die to numbers "man it was 3v6".
Or "how did you miss that heal" when skills takes it.

I wana get some peoples take on this.

7-8 people with an awesome battlecommander.

Early Grace

Wanderer

Numbers

just ask these guys

I was in EQ/MS and numbers fucking suck.... I cant tell you how frustrating it was knowing every fight NO ONE ever had your heal.... It was always look after number 1.... Skill all the way..... Bring back pre-pub 16 on OSI imo

Yall have all this hatred for EQ/MS I dont understand where it comes from.... Because we used tactics that were in the game?

SouthernPride2;1869015 said:
Yall have all this hatred for EQ/MS I dont understand where it comes from.... Because we used tactics that were in the game?

we hate you because you suck

Brookly

Sorceror

SouthernPride2;1869015 said:

Because each and every one of those members in that guild sucked 1v1. Probably because they only knew 2 spells and GH was not one of them which would explain why you never got any heals.

Dude brightside... i forgot your in game name but you should really stfu and go steal your moms credit card again to buy ingame shit..... And yall know nothing about real pvp..... you call eqing and msing gay?? Wanding and potting is the same damn thing... 2 fucking spells... No matter what you say you nor anyone else on the server would play the way you do if you had played in the good days on OSI.... Which is why i refused to learn to pot and wand its stupid and you should learn how to play the way it was meant to be played.... Its a 12 year old game seriously get the fuck over it

SouthernPride2;1869031 said:
Dude brightside... i forgot your in game name but you should really stfu and go steal your moms credit card again to buy ingame shit..... And yall know nothing about real pvp..... you call eqing and msing gay?? Wanding and potting is the same damn thing... 2 fucking spells... No matter what you say you nor anyone else on the server would play the way you do if you had played in the good days on OSI.... Which is why i refused to learn to pot and wand its stupid and you should learn how to play the way it was meant to be played.... Its a 12 year old game seriously get the fuck over it

tl;dr

Megumi

Wanderer

I like EQ/MS and I like what they did to the "leet pvpers" who revealed themselves to be fucking dumb shits.

The EQ/MS strat is so easy to fight but none of the PVPers you guys fought had any clue how to do it...except maybe Lord Sin [cheap and shitty as he may be, he has an excellent understanding of game mechanics].

I also greatly enjoyed reading the shit talk and trowwwwwwwlin from Glutt. Almost makes me want to play Darkfall to follow it more.

Luigi - Shitty or not, they still made a lot of people cry like bitches. Which was obviously their goal.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Metagaming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

chance21021;1859793 said:
skill all the way.

lol Pro members kill
ppl at crazy numbers all the time

2v6
3v6
5v8

its pretty nuts sometimes the shit we do. then sometimes we dont do so well.

-You play on clones..
-You use sallos..

Need I say more?

Me, Icehouse, and Luke used to do the same shit on Me-Ku-Shu's.. Then the shit got gay when we recruited Woody and some others that sucked balls. The difference being we actually hit our cures and heals without the client doing it for us.