UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Skill or numbers

chance21021;1863704 said:
lol. i prolly have a nicer body then anyone on this shard, and you try to talk shit?

when you lift your arm the muscle in your peck moves. i'm sorry you have no muscle to realize little things like that.

you look like a retard from my school that ran around trying to do karate on random things. kid got suspended once for trying to run jump off the wall and missile kick his locker.

Lol, Im glad u got into the IRL thing.

Lets see, I own my financial company right now, and i make shitloads of money. If u dont believe me ill give u my federal EIN number. Fuck it im not typing this shit out, ill copy past from a previuos thread

I can pretty much guaruantee im the coolest person irl.......

-I own my own financial company.

-I jsut graduated NYU pre med double major in biology and economics and minor in chem.

-I earn a very good amount of money for basically not doing anything thnx to highschool labor

- Im hot. Blond, 6'2" Muscular physique ( think ken and ryu in sf3)

-im from nyc

-I bench 275

- i will crush any of u in football... or any other real sport

-i have had women tell me that they think im a sex god.

So im smarter, stronger, and sexier than u

U nerds..............can't touch me.

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1863963 said:
-I jsut graduated NYU pre med double major in biology and economics and minor in chem.

Where are you going to med school? I'm applying in the summer. Likely going to stay in state (Arizona) to save some cash.

Lets see, I own my financial company right now, and i make shitloads of money. If u dont believe me ill give u my federal EIN number. Fuck it im not typing this shit out, ill copy past from a previuos thread

-I earn a very good amount of money for basically not doing anything thnx to highschool labor

-im from nyc

-I bench 275

pics 4 proof

-im from nyc

-I bench 275

I find it telling that you feel the need to tell us this unsolicited.

namlamina

Sorceror

Amazing Hector;1864175 said:
I find it telling that you feel the need to tell us this unsolicited.

Why not. Eric tried to insult his "imagination's" version of Bobby's RL. The kids that bash on peoples' lives without knowing shit about it are 9 times out of 10 the ones with shitty lives.

Megumi

Wanderer

Brookly;1863542 said:
Who needs a therapist when you can come on here and reassure yourself that you have no self-confidence. I mean judging by your posts I could have told you that... And I wouldn't even charge! See how great that works out? Not to mention, you seem to beg a lot for "happy endings" on here. Does life suck that much for you? Also, is there any reason why you wheren't at the G20 riots? I mean, that could have been your time to shine and really put an end to your sad little story that you call "life." But that is just me... I don't have a Ph.D. in Psychology so you might have to take all of that with a grain of salt. =D

I guess protein really does make you smarter!

uoforlife

Sorceror

honestly, i think its both, but numbers does play a huge roll in factions, honeslty, u dont need skill when u got 10 people droping 3 guys, everyone on same person he is dead for sure

Brookly

Sorceror

DementedJester;1864243 said:
I guess protein really does make you smarter!

Nah, it is just because... I'm right, you're wrong. I'm smart, you're dumb and there is nothing you can do about it!!! Muahahahaha!!!!