UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
David and I was the first to use clones on hybrid.Shit was funny as fuk.Hell I think we had at least 15 double visions at least.

I'm very certain he wasn't american, he had ping issues and didn't speak english well. Hell, second thought he might be from florida after all.

But he was very active at brit moongate, probably kept that place active by himself because everyone knew they could find at minimum 1 solid fight there, and by the time that fight was over more people would show up. I wish solo players would do what he did and play in only one area, similar to how KBR kept moonglows activity to like UO record levels. I think it would bring players back if they could actually recall in to a spot that they know is always active for pvp, rather than check all these random places and find nobody.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm very certain he wasn't american, he had ping issues and didn't speak english well. Hell, second thought he might be from florida after all.

But he was very active at brit moongate, probably kept that place active by himself because everyone knew they could find at minimum 1 solid fight there, and by the time that fight was over more people would show up. I wish solo players would do what he did and play in only one area, similar to how KBR kept moonglows activity to like UO record levels. I think it would bring players back if they could actually recall in to a spot that they know is always active for pvp, rather than check all these random places and find nobody.

Well he fought there because back then G&G had a pretty big guild house right by the moon gate which is where they would hang out/PvP at.

But I agree with what you're saying.