UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

General Lee 21

Wanderer
wanna give a quick shout out to @Oenomaus for not insta banning me for the 6,987th time. Giving me an opportunity to thrash around in this realm with my frienemies. We hate each other but we hate equally. And even though we bring up each other's moms, wives, slip n slides and weekend dress apparel, it's all in good fun.

Except for josh Compton. He's really fucked up irl.

P.s. No homo

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Unless mickey knows he can beat you, he generally won't fight you unless he has some sort of advantage.

Which is why he doesn't fight without full invul, 100k in wands, bonded mounts, stocked alts, and available back up. Don't think I've ever seen him run a solo red before. Not sure if it's just ego or tactical.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Unless mickey knows he can beat you, he generally won't fight you unless he has some sort of advantage.

Which is why he doesn't fight without full invul, 100k in wands, bonded mounts, stocked alts, and available back up. Don't think I've ever seen him run a solo red before. Not sure if it's just ego or tactical.

Yea I was able to select who I was fighting in those 100 something 1v1 tourneys I won including one champ of britts then anybody by a landslide.

I always find this funny coming from a scrub who wouldn't field unless he had 3-1 numbers and quit alchy dueling when he couldn't use his auto pot kick script anymore.

Get real geek

General Lee 21

Wanderer
But when you're one of the only duelers that has plyed consistently and conpetetively for seven years you would attain a few trophies.

Deflecting to my old Pvp abilities doesn't make your argument valid.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
But when you're one of the only duelers that has plyed consistently and conpetetively for seven years you would attain a few trophies.

Deflecting to my old Pvp abilities doesn't make your argument valid.

So how come after all the years you played you couldn't obtain even more then a handful?

Same goes for any of the other good alchy duelists over the last 3 or 4 years?

Oh that's right because I was winning all of them

General Lee 21

Wanderer
I think I attended 3 champ of Brits. I quit playing just after it became a thing. Not here to argue that I was a Leet wizard. Just saying that you use advantages or you ususlly won't fight.

I remember watching your crew pit sit for hours when KBR had +10 actives.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I think I attended 3 champ of Brits. I quit playing just after it became a thing. Not here to argue that I was a Leet wizard. Just saying that you use advantages or you ususlly won't fight.

I remember watching your crew pit sit for hours when KBR had +10 actives.

So I'm waiting for these advantages?

The only advantage I had was being a lot better than you.

We NEVER didn't field unless it was like 10v4 and then yea we probably didn't go out because we aren't stupid.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And again you quit dueling when you were not aloud to use an auto pot kick script anymore.
I don't wanna hear about not willing to fight unless having an advantage from you