UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

crikey

Sorceror
Boom is decent all round he just has a temper prob.Or what I seen when he was in high society guild years ago so I dunno now.
You sure you dont mean the HS leader Paratwins?
Lol that guy used to rage Hard. I could tell you some pretty bad horror stories of what this guy used to do when losing...(every encounter Ive seen him in)
I enjoyed ruining his fun in game and on forums. Suprised he didnt call the feds on me.
Saltiest player ever

If Boom was in that guild, it mustve been early in his UO days when he didnt know anything....
He literally has more skill and power then the entire HS guild, SQUARED

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If you think he's decent all around then you haven't seen him do anything other than alchy.

Kid legit rage quit because after dying to a million ebolt syncs he still couldn't heal them

i heal all syncs easy

if you think healing syncs is a testament to your skill

haha

takes like 15 mins to teach some random how to heal ebs

tech.

Sorceror
one time I killed tyler in s3's castle 1v1 when I was 12.

oh boy you've never heard a little boy get as excited as I did.

crikey

Sorceror
If you think he's decent all around then you haven't seen him do anything other than alchy.

Kid legit rage quit because after dying to a million ebolt syncs he still couldn't heal them
Ive seen him twice outside the duel pits

1St time he was with a couple kbrs, and I think they ended up getting ganked. I think Boom escaped tho.

2Nd time was him fighting YOU outside the docks
Im prettty sure you won

This was years ago so I could be wrong on the details.

Regardless, he is still better then all of HS. Pretty much anybody here is better then all of them combined.
Fuck....even I was better then them combined. They couldnt even come outside their Brit gate house for more then 10 seconds.
Theyd sit in house spamming bladespirits, do a "leave house", do a terribly bad failed sync drop on you, run back inside, rinse and repeat.
I miss those guys. It was nice having alot of really bad players around

Fighting bad players makes me feel better about being me :)

crikey

Sorceror
Did anybody win 11 champ of britts when it was standard 7x anyways?

Maybe folken
Ive never seen Folken 7x duel before. Only ever seen him in dungeons, and at idocs with holy guild, using them fucking super dragons XD
Ive heard he is among the best there was at 7x dueling
Whay do you think?

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Tech don't forget you used to be in hS yourself punk.Hswas legit at first when it was Hs vs Holy/one Hs did win at first prob from boom outcast and a few other folks that won't admit to it.

tech.

Sorceror
Ive never seen Folken 7x duel before. Only ever seen him in dungeons, and at idocs with holy guild, using them fucking super dragons XD
Ive heard he is among the best there was at 7x dueling
Whay do you think?

back in the day he was good.

all he does is hide behind spawn now, everytime he came out on the field he got shitted on.

he's a great dungeon fighter though

tech.

Sorceror
Tech don't forget you used to be in hS yourself punk.Hswas legit at first when it was Hs vs Holy/one Hs did win at first prob from boom outcast and a few other folks that won't admit to it.

I don't think I was in HS.

the first guild I was ever in was s3 (templeton (milo), the duke of darkness brothers, nick cash, some other nooberts)

the second guild I was ever in was TDR. (stewie, duke of darkness brothers I think, few other nooberts)

then Tet picked me up, then dylan picked me up.

I came up the food chain homie, but was never in HS.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
back in the day he was good.

all he does is hide behind spawn now, everytime he came out on the field he got shitted on.

he's a great dungeon fighter though
It's not that you get older .Then reflexes aren't as fast.Not considering drugs at same time.We all had our L337 days one day or another.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I don't think I was in HS.

the first guild I was ever in was s3 (templeton (milo), the duke of darkness brothers, nick cash, some other nooberts)

the second guild I was ever in was TDR. (stewie, duke of darkness brothers I think, few other nooberts)

then Tet picked me up, then dylan picked me up.

I came up the food chain homie, but was never in HS.
Dyan and u was but I don care all guilds fade like old skool g&g etc.

tech.

Sorceror
Dyan and u was but I don care all guilds fade like old skool g&g etc.

i'm not the RDV techn9ne.

throughout my "adolescence" I played with Tet and Stewie's crews..

i'm only 17.

Dyldo could have been in HS, I didn't play with him until recently, 2.5ish yrs ago.

I seriously don't think I was ever in HS, we used to kill them west of Trinsic swamps.