UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

where's mine of me dying? I don't have any.

As far as my proof of winning champ of brits, take a look at the statues they create of the weeks winner.

So you're telling me, that a guy who has screenshots of beating me from 5+ years ago, who keeps screenshots of every little fight he has been apart of, doesn't have screen shots of him actually killing me in a champ of brit? Let alone random tourny? Seems highly coincidental there, mate!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
where's mine of me dying? I don't have any.

As far as my proof of winning champ of brits, take a look at the statues they create of the weeks winner.

So you're telling me, that a guy who has screenshots of beating me from 5+ years ago, who keeps screenshots of every little fight he has been apart of, doesn't have screen shots of him actually killing me in a champ of brit? Let alone random tourny? Seems highly coincidental there, mate!
All of the screen shots I post are currently and from this year.

The only old ones I have are saved to photobucket account.

If it is from a year ago or older and not saved to my photobucket then it no longer exists.

I have only seen 1or 2 of your champ of britts [probably when sticky joined]

I have 11 wins.

I think you didn't join any champ of Brits that Tyler was in. :(
Yes I did.

I think anybody who has dealt with you realizes that you keep screenshots of everything. Especially if it were against me. When I played and won the champ of brits last year, you joined the first one and I won the tournament. After you learned I was lilgayboy, you hid for the remainder champ of brits, or logged onto your unknown alt.

The premise kris pointed out was that you hadn't won any champ of brits with me in it, and you clearly lied. If you want to boast about winning champ of brits with few duelers in them, then go for it. But a trophy from 2012 and on is worth nothing.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I think anybody who has dealt with you realizes that you keep screenshots of everything. Especially if it were against me. When I played and won the champ of brits last year, you joined the first one and I won the tournament. After you learned I was lilgayboy, you hid for the remainder champ of brits, or logged onto your unknown alt.

The premise kris pointed out was that you hadn't won any champ of brits with me in it, and you clearly lied. If you want to boast about winning champ of brits with few duelers in them, then go for it. But a trophy from 2012 and on is worth nothing.

Yea because since your boyfriend who is a compulsive liar said it then it must be true.

This is 2016.

There were plenty of good alchys 4 years ago

I have 10x the amount of 1v1 trophies because when there were good duelists that were still active you couldn't win.

Period.

You even lost to shini in a few tourneys who didn't even alchy

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Well we all KNOW you play UO everyday. You speculate that we play wow to make yourself feel better go right ahead.

My only guilty pleasure is attending this shit fest of a forum.

All they gotta do is delete you and patmcgroin both from the forums and voila, no more issues XD

I hope that doesnt happen. I would truly miss seeing you both on here
Off to work, later! Pat can't help himself, he will be gone! Mark my words

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Boom is decent all round he just has a temper prob.Or what I seen when he was in high society guild years ago so I dunno now.