UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

mrwolfe

Sorceror
Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

I NEED ULTIMA ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Go play rebirth!! nubs if you havent played rebirth then you might as well not even exist !!

One thing to the people bitching about the grammar:

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, your still retarded.

who cares?

TheBorrower

Sorceror

I have to say that if all you can do is insult someone's grammar, you obviously don't have anything of substance to argue about, so don't even try.
I don't think we're impressed that you know the proper structure of a sentence :)

mrwolfe

Sorceror

what im impressed about is that he can use such big words and not even drive a car

mrwolfe

Sorceror

ive gotta go back to work now
i think ill drive my car there
are you impressed?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

The Borrower said:
I have to say that if all you can do is insult someone's grammar, you obviously don't have anything of substance to argue about, so don't even try.
I don't think we're impressed that you know the proper structure of a sentence :)

What is the point in having any sort of knowledge if one cannot lay it out in a readable manner?

By the age of 23 years, I hope that you would have a job and you drive you own car. You even use big words and live in North Carolina at the same time.

rolling

Wanderer

"What is the point in having any sort of knowledge if one cannot lay it out in a readable manner?"

You do mean legible, don't you? Readable is so overwroten! ;<

mrwolfe

Sorceror

megamandos said:
By the age of 23 years, I hope that you would have a job and you drive you own car. You even use big words and live in North Carolina at the same time.
I KNOW!!!! IM TIGHT

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

RollingRock said:
"What is the point in having any sort of knowledge if one cannot lay it out in a readable manner?"

You do mean legible, don't you? Readable is so overwroten! ;<

No, legible would be referring to someone’s handwriting, readable means exactly that, therefore could mean their handwriting OR the way they have constructed their sentence.

In the future please restrian from telling me what I meant to type, had I meant to say legible, thats exactly what I would have put.

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. the rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

(ie it doesnt matter, people's minds compensate.)

mrwolfe

Sorceror

megamandos said:
aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. the rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed is wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
wow im impressed
i could read the whole damn thing