UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling the Famous "Boxing Gloves!"

rexxz said:
It isn't now, but do you disagree that there is a POSSIBILTY that it may? That is all I am worried about, and even then I am not that worried, it's just I don't quite like seeing the original philosophy that the creators of this shard had in mind be ruined, however miniscule it may be.

Yeah I know about the donations, and I may make some, but they wouldn't be to get neon clothes, I hate those *barf*. ;)

no, i dont think its gona turn into bigger things.....
irina and krrios have been like this for years, and thats just how its been....

if there was any real abuse then ryan would have to fire krrios... and he would, ive seen him do it befor with other GM's that went a little to far, even his best friends....

this isnt just a free shard, ryan is building the runUO emulater for alot bigger things then just this shard, and that means if some stuff gets messed up he has to fix it to keep stuff running smoothly.

if anything krrios did for irina effect the shard then it would be delt with....
you have nothing to worrie about.

rexxz

Page
Well I sure hope not, all I know is things like this more often than not lead to bigger things. Oh well...