UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling the Famous "Boxing Gloves!"

P

Phooey-hybrid

Sorry, i'm not planning on getting rid of my graveyard house (a screen back) any time soon, especially for a pair of gloves, blessed or otherwise.

Irina

Wanderer
I wouldn't sell mine either :/ Sorry....

I don't need the gloves :/

And I got an offer for 25 mill for it yesterday lol. It's not for sale :p

rexxz

Page
Irina said:
I wouldn't sell mine either :/ Sorry....

I don't need the gloves :/

And I got an offer for 25 mill for it yesterday lol. It's not for sale :p

Yeah, why do you need money when you have the GM's give you everything, right?

foolish

Wanderer
rexxz said:
Yeah, why do you need money when you have the GM's give you everything, right?

Good try buddy, but she had that house and a lot of other shit before she got anything from gms..

rexxz

Page
foolish said:
Good try buddy, but she had that house and a lot of other shit before she got anything from gms..

She's not fooling anyone, and I could care less what she had "before" she got shit from GM's, the point remains is that everyone knows she has the hookup with anything she wants.

Devine

Page
rexxz said:
She's not fooling anyone, and I could care less what she had "before" she got shit from GM's, the point remains is that everyone knows she has the hookup with anything she wants.
cry more

foolish

Wanderer
Yeah way to make a big deal about nothing. She doesn't sell the stuff and she doesnt even come to town, so just stfu. Even if she gets anything she wants, no one knows about it. She doesnt show it off or anything. I barley ever see her.. Way to be a douche bag..

rexxz

Page
foolish said:
Yeah way to make a big deal about nothing. She doesn't sell the stuff and she doesnt even come to town, so just stfu. Even if she gets anything she wants, no one knows about it. She doesnt show it off or anything. I barley ever see her.. Way to be a douche bag..

YAY

wow, some people should just keep their mouths shut, leave irina alone, if you have nothing better to do than complain on the forums, please do us all a favor and dont post

rexxz

Page
maveri8888 said:
wow, some people should just keep their mouths shut, leave irina alone, if you have nothing better to do than complain on the forums, please do us all a favor and dont post

It has nothing to do with HER. The fact that GM interference is being alowed is what irritates me.

foolish

Wanderer
obviously i dont... it hasnt effected anything in the time ive been playing here... and that has been a while..

Rexxz, you totally trolled a legitimate thread about selling some gloves, solely because you're jealous of a girl who happens to be dating on of the people that provide this game for you FOR FREE. Why do you even care? Jesus fucking Christ man, step back for a second and look what you're doing... I mean... damn.

Kenvil

Wanderer
It shits me when people whine about GM's being unfair!!! These GM's work tirelessly to provide us with fun and entertainment and instead of praising them for there continual work to supply us with joy and haoppyness they go a spit in the GM's face and try to dictate what the GM's can and cant do! I for one dont give a shit what the gm's do as i am just glad to be playing this game for free!
Thankyou all GM's who make this shard work and run smoothly you doing and awesome job and remember to ignore the jealous whinners as they truly are the minority not the majority!

Namonaki

Wanderer
Wow, for a second i thought this thread was about gloves... Stop the Irina/Gm "abuse" trolling. If a GM wants to do something with the power he has from running his or her own shard, and making it available to all of you for the low low price of nothing, then i say go for it. TNA, how about i trade you a special uber rare screenshot of one of the Graveyard houses for the gloves.... or 12 mil.... im tellin ya, its a great offer....