UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling the Famous "Boxing Gloves!"

TNA

Wanderer
Selling the Famous "Boxing Gloves!"

OK, heres the deal.
I will sell these bad boys... Well more or less trade them. I have been offered 12mil firm for them so that is the price im setting my trade upon. This is the ONLY trade I will accept.

----> I will trade the Boxing Gloves... (go to GY and see the PK named Dazrix.dat and yell Boxing Gloves to see them, they are red almost lighter than the trammy stuff, blessed and cannot break unlike all the other blessed gloves). Only trading for a GY house on the front row... Im talking close. We will discuss the size later after an offer has been made. I will not accept gold, nor will I accept any other source of trade. You have these houses, you have the gloves.

Peace.

AIM Numberrr35

foolish

Wanderer
I've seen em and they are really cool and all.. But i highly Highly doubt your going to get a brit gy house for them..

TNA

Wanderer
:( Thats what I want. I dont want 12 mil lol... Got enuff gold as it is... Just want a house location at the GY of Brit.

I own two graveyard houses, and know the owners of the rest of the front rows, none of us are willing to trade a house for this. Your out of luck, sorry.

No bid, these houses simply arent for sale. The only front row house owner I am not friends with is the large MdK house, which used to be Ryan's, and even still, I know damn well as do you I am sure that MdK is not going to sell anyone of their houses for some gloves, they need them too much, especially a graveyard house of that size.

i dont think anyone is going to trade a house in a prime pvp location for some dumb gloves that do nothing lol

you can just dye gloves and there you go, theyre a diffrent color just like all the others

who cares if theyre not uber red

foolish

Wanderer
Sorry to tell you but you will not get a brit gy house or anything close to 12mil. I know the person that offered that and he will not pay anything close to that now, neither will anyone else. In the last month gamers has seen a lot more unique items, also your gloves arnt the only blessed ones on the shard now. There are like 20 pairs of charc blessed ones and a few pairs of pure white blessed ones.. They simply are not worth that much anymore..

TNA

Wanderer
LOL, kinda funny, I could accept a 12mil trade anytime. Please talk only on the topic, and besides, anyone who wants to fight my pk outside the house, please come (bring friends) as well as pojo and mdk already found out... Takes mroe than 1 guy for me ... lol assholes stop posting... Thanks Kurupt for giving me the most useful info, could care less about anyone else. The gloves are an item of rarity, that is, i was hoping for a rare collector to be one of the gy house owners. I own one of the houses already, and I do not knwo you Kurupt. lol. Maybe differ char? And for all you really smart people, Rare collectors are insane with trades, so stfu unless you own one of the other houses ....
Get your post count somewhere else.

b00m

Wanderer
I can safely say that three of the houses on the fence besides mdk will not sell.

However, I will buy any the RED or mdk house for a good price as well.

Lorthic

Knight
TNA said:
LOL, kinda funny, I could accept a 12mil trade anytime. Please talk only on the topic, and besides, anyone who wants to fight my pk outside the house, please come (bring friends) as well as pojo and mdk already found out... Takes mroe than 1 guy for me ... lol assholes stop posting... Thanks Kurupt for giving me the most useful info, could care less about anyone else. The gloves are an item of rarity, that is, i was hoping for a rare collector to be one of the gy house owners. I own one of the houses already, and I do not knwo you Kurupt. lol. Maybe differ char? And for all you really smart people, Rare collectors are insane with trades, so stfu unless you own one of the other houses ....
Get your post count somewhere else.

Who are you again? I've never heard of you before, and there you go making assumptions and throwing your eWeight around like you mean something. Pssshhhh, get the fuck out.

Lorthic

Knight
Oh and just for your info, I'm probably one of the, if not the biggest rare collector on the shard, and your gloves blow ass. ;o