UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling the Famous "Boxing Gloves!"

rexxz

Page
Cebrious Arcane said:
Rexxz, you totally trolled a legitimate thread about selling some gloves, solely because you're jealous of a girl who happens to be dating on of the people that provide this game for you FOR FREE. Why do you even care? Jesus fucking Christ man, step back for a second and look what you're doing... I mean... damn.

Actually, that's complete fallacy. I am jealous of nothing, yet I DO believe that even since the beginning, it was understood that GM interference wouldn't be tolerated. Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what is going on here?

Yes this is a free game, and it's much appreciated, no one is complaining about the server, just certain staff who seem to abuse powers.

rexxz said:
Actually, that's complete fallacy. I am jealous of nothing, yet I DO believe that even since the beginning, it was understood that GM interference wouldn't be tolerated. Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what is going on here?

Yes this is a free game, and it's much appreciated, no one is complaining about the server, just certain staff who seem to abuse powers.

there are alot of other free shards out there, and i can tell you right now.... all the GM's on those shards abuse there powers alot more then anyone here would even think about.... even OSI GM's abused there power....

go try some other free shards if your that pissed off about it....

rexxz

Page
I know there are other shards that are WAY less 'professional' than this one, and I am not pissed, just irritated to know it is going on. To me, and yes, this is MY opinion, I think if you want to maintain a professional reputation, things like this shouldn't go on. Let me reiterate the fact that I am not "pissed" at anyone.

foolish

Wanderer
All i have to say is Damn... nice fkn icon spriggan.. i stopped reading actually, its hard to scroll down at all..took me some time before i even wanted to post this, just sooo soo soooo omg :D

rexxz

Page
foolish said:
All i have to say is Damn... nice fkn icon spriggan.. i stopped reading actually, its hard to scroll down at all..took me some time before i even wanted to post this, just sooo soo soooo omg :D

I definitely agree.

Kurupt said:
i love how much you guys worship irina

no one is worshiping her, just a bunch of people getting mad because of pixel crack...
she may have some cool stuff, but everyone always brings her into conversations that have nothing to do with her.....

"omg! im selling 1 of a kind gloves!"
"fuck irina, she has to much stuff!"

see how that didnt fit together? thats what always happens!

then some other people come in and try and stop the pointless bashing, then people like you start saying stuff like "stop worshiping her".

it happens like 4 times a week.....

lol stop lying 80% of ppl here adore irina bc shes a good looking girl their age w/ somewhat the same interests theres no trying to be right k

(sad part is alot of the people who worship her the most arent even her age ;x)

Namonaki

Wanderer
First off, im fairly certain most of us have never seen her IRL, second of all, no, were just sick of all the bull. I doubt you would like it too much if every other thread somehow turned into "Yeah, kurupt, what a douche". No matter WHAT the reason, theres no excuse to bring it up in 1 out of 3 threads.

just going back a little and trying to resolve some of this... (im bored)

rexxz said:
She's not fooling anyone, and I could care less what she had "before" she got shit from GM's, the point remains is that everyone knows she has the hookup with anything she wants.

the simple fact is, shes not getting anything that effects the game.... she's getting stuff like clothes, and rings... who cares? she dosnt sell any of it, and she dosnt pvp with uber blessed neon vanq weapons.....

she decorates peoples houses, makes clothes, and talks to friends.....
she in no way effects the game, and neather dose any of the stuff she gets....

;\

rexxz

Page
Spriggan said:
just going back a little and trying to resolve some of this... (im bored)

the simple fact is, shes not getting anything that effects the game.... she's getting stuff like clothes, and rings... who cares? she dosnt sell any of it, and she dosnt pvp with uber blessed neon vanq weapons.....

she decorates peoples houses, makes clothes, and talks to friends.....
she in no way effects the game, and neather dose any of the stuff she gets....

;\

Ok, you must have skipped the part where I specifically stated I don't care about HER things, it's the simple fact that it is being alowed which annoys me. Yes you can claim I have no right to bitch, and you'd probably be right, but hey, all I am doing is backing up the original philosophy of the shard, right?

rexxz

Page
Dooder said:
lol you nerd
step away from the computer

chill out, its no big deal. sounds like you care a little too much about UO buddy.

I am a nerd because I back up the original philosophy of the administration and shard as a whole? It definitely isn't a big deal, and I am not making it out to be. Because I come off with a serious demeanor does not mean that this affects my daily life. All I said was that something like this going on can and may lead to other things.

only reason u havent seen her is because you havent been around here long enough to have

btw even though this thread is useless, lets not get it trammeled for the creator k

rexxz

Page
Kurupt said:
only reason u havent seen her is because you havent been around here long enough to have

What do you mean? I've seen her plenty of times, if that comment was directed at me.

no.. its not leading to other things, krrios and irina are going out, he gives her stuff because he can, nothing that he gives her effects you or the game in any way.

if you want some cool blessed neon stuff, just contact a GM and donate to the shard... you can get some cool costom stuff to....

rexxz

Page
Spriggan said:
no.. its not leading to other things, krrios and irina are going out, he gives her stuff because he can, nothing that he gives her effects you or the game in any way.

if you want some cool blessed neon stuff, just contact a GM and donate to the shard... you can get some cool costom stuff to....

It isn't now, but do you disagree that there is a POSSIBILTY that it may? That is all I am worried about, and even then I am not that worried, it's just I don't quite like seeing the original philosophy that the creators of this shard had in mind be ruined, however miniscule it may be.

Yeah I know about the donations, and I may make some, but they wouldn't be to get neon clothes, I hate those *barf*. ;)