UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

**SELLING *awesome* house ONE screen from Brit moongate!!**

BigCountry

Wanderer
To run an official auction you need to following:

1.) Start Date
2.) Opening Bid Price
3.) End Date (down to the last minute)

You can also have a "Buy-Out" price that will instantly end the auction (equivalent to the "Buy It Now" feature on Ebay). This auction failed misserably because it lacked necessary peices..one being an End Date. You can't auction something without a End Date - period.

Also the sellers should not be allowed to "re-tract" bids (wish there was some way to regulate this), but then again this was never an "official" auction (although you guys sure as heck pushed it like one) so I can't say I blame them..

Ajantis

Wanderer
Claims that WE are jerking around bidders. Seems to me the bidders are attempting to jerk around the sellers. It wont work. This IS valuable real estate, and you can whine all you want, but its worth over 2 mil. Perhaps you should understand plots can be BUILT up. I agree with sunfire's decision.

Please do not respond any longer to this thread. It is suggested only MATURE bidders participate from now on with PM's and AIM's. Thank you.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
BigCountry said:
To run an official auction you need to following:

1.) Start Date
2.) Opening Bid Price
3.) End Date (down to the last minute)

You can also have a "Buy-Out" price that will instantly end the auction (equivalent to the "Buy It Now" feature on Ebay). This auction failed misserably because it lacked necessary peices..one being an End Date. You can't auction something without a End Date - period.

Also the sellers should not be allowed to "re-tract" bids (wish there was some way to regulate this), but then again this was never an "official" auction (although you guys sure as heck pushed it like one) so I can't say I blame them..

BC = Owned ur thread

If I were in the market for this type of house, you guys would not be the people I would buy from seeing as it looks as if you are trying to scam the system to get people to pay far more than A. Its worth and B. What other people are offering. Just a heads up to anyone interested in buying this.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
removed said:
BC = Owned ur thread
I really love your inspid imput.

And I hate to break it to all you sore griping people, but 5 days is not a long time, and to all the people who had highbids or IM or Pmed me they were given the chance to buy it at that current moment. All except pogo because he never answered my IMs.. We played PM tag but that never got anywhere. This could have been sold to him about 2 days ago.

So before you know what I was doing how about you shhh.
kthx

And oh lord I told myself not to read this again.