UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

**SELLING *awesome* house ONE screen from Brit moongate!!**

Ajantis

Wanderer
You might be trying to jip us of our gold, so you can sell it off for more...but it wont work. Dont reply to this thread any longer unless you are bidding. Is that clear Revelations? And that goes for anybody.

The bidding shall continue.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
dude end this, i dont wanna sit here with a bid for 2mil when i dont know if i can hold on to my money for that long

my bid will be retracted if i'm not contacted about winning the auction by 12:00 a.m. 3-9-05

Ajantis

Wanderer
Very well.........you shall be contacted than removed, if you win the auction. Please be patient.

The final bid will be announced in the future.

Bidding MAY continue for this valuable plot!

Ajantis

Wanderer
I think you are going WAY to far.

I am not jerking them around, but respect them. I dont respect people joining in this thread and making rude comments.

The bid so far is 2 mil.....and if any other wish to join in bid before due time, they are welcome.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Ajantis said:
I think you are going WAY to far.

I am not jerking them around, but respect them. I dont respect people joining in this thread and making rude comments.

The bid so far is 2 mil.....and if any other wish to join in bid before due time, they are welcome.

MY BID WILL BE RETRACTED AT 11:00 pm TONIGHT IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT SELLING THE HOUSE

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Alright i've actually come up with another solution to this, from here on 3:00 pm est every 2 hours I am decreasing my bid ammount by 75k, all the way up until 11:00 pm est where my bid will reach 1.7mil

hes within his rights to decrease his bid if you drag it out like an asshat. hes CLEARLY won the bidding war and you refuse to sell it. NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO BID HIGHER.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
like i said, My bid is officially retracted and if you would like to try and hassle me we can settle this on my terms

-RoliaT