UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

**SELLING *awesome* house ONE screen from Brit moongate!!**

sunfiregt

Wanderer
**SELLING *awesome* house ONE screen from Brit moongate!!**

So far the high bid is 3mil for this beauty! If you want the perfect vendor house, the perfect killing house, or just a house in the middle of everything then you want this. My AIM is Worldagent2000, so you can contact me there. I am willing to look at trades, but no trammie stuff. Acceptable trades are Clean Up Brit items, other houses, and yearly prostitution agreements ;) But serisouly, only serious bids.. Hopefully you can walk away with this awesome house.

Ajantis

Wanderer
Why aren't people bidding.....do you have any idea how valuable this plot is? Please get bidding, it wont be on sale forever.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
hrmmmm, 8 set of BOD reward [blessed] Sandies, and 1.5mil (about 3.5mil) if you accept trades

aim: pogo9587

i think its cause its a very small house. i know if i paid 3 mil or more for a house i would want a decent size one, not a 7x7. :( plus the house next door kinda covers up part of your house. :(

BigCountry

Wanderer
Aye, plus it's kinda nonprofitable to vendor on this server being it's so easy just to make mules yourself, etc.

The house would be a good PK/Faction base though....you could do some serious grieving on that moongate - lol!
:)

Regardless, free bump.

You have over estimated the amount of trammies here, People would rather pay more for a brit GY or Bucs house since most people here PVP and making money is very easy here, who really needs a vendor?

Just my opinion but still I would say that house is worth a good 400-500k for the newb reds to run into they try to pk there.

Ajantis

Wanderer
Regardless.........it is valuable, and worth over 3 mil. It can be made into a bigger plot I am told as well. Try doing it on your own shard or server wars if it falls.

So please start bidding.

projectSOUD

Wanderer
Ajantis are you sunfiregt? why the fuck you asking for people to bid if its not yours? i would love to buy but 3.2 mil is too high for a 7x7 regardless of where it is

Minimejgd

Wanderer
my house > yours
closer and bigger...hah

anyways, other than the gy, brit gate probably has the most traffic for where houses can be placed...so, houses there are worth a much larger amount than other places...if someone is paying 3 mill, more power to you

sunfiregt

Wanderer
No ajantis is not me. He just gets 25% of the sales, so i need someone to buy it. And the highbid is not 3.2mil because he backed out because some people decided to ruin his excitement. Yea thats why there is a bid only rule on these forums, because some people ruin it for everyone else. Thanks alot.

Ajantis

Wanderer
I have vendors at the house.......and I can tell you I have made decent profit.

If you buy this house, so can you, likely more so if you place more vendors.

You also may be able to place a larger plot in its place.

It would be great for PKs.....why would PKs need a large mansion. They can just log in, gank peep near gate, place there loot in secure chests, log back out. It simple.

If I am not mistaken the HB was actually 4 mil on a previous thread selling this. I also checked past threads in which Brit gate houses were for sale for millions if I remember correctly as well.

So its worth a good few million and dont insult us with petty offers. We ask all bidding to respect the current bid, and if they dont please dont participate in this thread.

Remember its the location that makes this plot valuable. Thanks.

Holy Snikies

removed said:
hrmmmm, 8 set of BOD reward [blessed] Sandies, and 1.5mil (about 3.5mil) if you accept trades

aim: pogo9587

Holy shit for a tiny little house, I guess I was srong, damn dawg, I will sell you a bucs den house for the sandles?

Take this offer damn good deal there!