UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

**SELLING *awesome* house ONE screen from Brit moongate!!**

Ajantis

Wanderer
Dont let people here get to your heads. Make no mistake.......this IS a valuable plot. If memory serves me correctly the last bid was 4 mil before sunfire decided to not sell it (about a month ago or so).

You will probably never, EVER find a moongate plot like this, no matter how small, for under 5 mil again. It would be wise to continue bidding as normal. No lower bids will be recognized as far as I'm concerned. If you are bidding any lower than the last HB of 2 mil.......then please withdraw your participation from this auction and thread. Thank you.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
dude, i'm done with this house, if you want me to buy it then talk to me now instead of pushing me off over a house thats 1/2 covered up by teh one next door

Ajantis

Wanderer
It can be built up. Its your choice to withdrawl, but if need be this will go on bidding until a good offer is made. May the bidding continue.

Current HB is 2 mil.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Ajantis said:
removed said:
But if need be, this house will be held onto until a good offer is made..

400k above any other offer isnta good offer? come on now man my previous statement remains you have until i buy the 18x18 or another property before my bid is 100% taken off

I'm a bussiness man, and I wont settle for less off something I know is valuable. If you are not going to continue bidding as should be, then please dont contact me aas well as reply to the bidding thead again. You wont win. Thanks.

rofl "You wont win. Thanks." thats some funny shit man, that house is trash and you wont be able to sell it worth shit, so dont come crying back to me when your ass is forced to selll it for 500k to balron b/c the High Bid is not 2mil like you posted and you fuckin dont have a reserve bid or a Buyout bid, its fuckin hillarious that you dont even have a time to end the bidding, get your shit together then talk to a real bussiness man

Owned by
-RoliaT

Ajantis

Wanderer
Please DONT reply any further to this bidding thread unless it is continuation of the current HB of 2 million gold.

If you violate this, than you will be reported.

If you dont agree with the bid, thats too bad, I wont change my mind about it, so whining about it isn't going to help. Its valuable real estate and it will be sold for a GOOD offer.

Thanks.

Current HB is 2 million gold. May bidding continue.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
The current high bid is not 2mil, i held that bid then i retracted it, so teh current high bid was the one closest to it

Ajantis

Wanderer
4) Absolutely no flaming period. If your bid is refused, or you just plain don't like the auction or the seller, take it to the correct forum. If you are scammed, post the thread here, but make a NEW THREAD.
5) If you don't agree with what someone is selling or if you don't like the person that's selling it, just don't post. If you have to question or post to wonder if it's against the rules, it probably is. Just don't do it. If it's important to you, and you're 100% not sure, post it here and your question will be answered.

------

Please dont respond again removed.....you are rejected from the bid.

The HB is 2 million gold, anything lower than that is not the high bid.

That goes for anyone. Please read the rules before posting on this thread and respect the sellers decisions. Thank you.

Ajantis

Wanderer
The HB is 2 million gold. Whoever wishes to proceed may start from 2 million gold. That was the last offer, regardeless of who made it. If any do not agree with this, then please do not participate, I wont accept any lower.

I ask any to NOT respond again unless you are part of the bidding. If any persist to violate my wishes, they will be reported.

HB is 2 million gold. May Bidding Continue.

Ajantis said:
The HB is 2 million gold. Whoever wishes to proceed may start from 2 million gold. That was the last offer, regardeless of who made it. If any do not agree with this, then please do not participate, I wont accept any lower.

I ask any to NOT respond again unless you are part of the bidding. If any persist to violate my wishes, they will be reported.

HB is 2 million gold. May Bidding Continue.

WHO has the high bid? I have a right to know who i'm bidding against.

Ajantis

Wanderer
Perhaps I should restate this. The bidding shall start anew at 2 million. Forgive my wording.

Please continue with the bidding starting from 2 million.

Noone is bidding 2 Mil dude. lol. who has the high bid? hehe. I thought it this was kinda funny to. Wasnt the high bid 3 Mil when u started this post? Hmm its been about a week, and somehow the High bid has gone down a mil. hmm, kinda weird. but a 7x7 plot thats not even the closest house to the moongate is not worth what u think it is, theres about 5 or 6 other houses that same distance. Plus the house next door covers up most of it. I would take that 2mil bid, o wait here is not 2 mil bid anymore, cause u jerk your bidders around.

BigCountry

Wanderer
You guys just lost 500k selling this house..

We told you to sell it for 2 mil, you guys should of listened. The realstate is not worth anymore than 2 mil. 2 mil was a generous over as it was..esp with the trinny vendor house currently taking over the mg business.

Since you ran rol-t off, noone has a high bid of 2 mil, therefore you should not start it there. Balron had the last high bid of 1.5 mil (I think that's what it was). So you should start from there if you want to sell the house anytime this decade.

Anyway do what you want. If your starting over at 2 mil, I suggest a new thread (and a lot of beer).

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Okay Im dropping this post. We are handling everything over PMs and AIM and yes the HB is still 2 mil. If you post here anymore i will not read it so its useless. You guys just dont understand how an auction system works i guess.
My AIM is Worldagent2000 and unless you can offer past the HB then dont waste your precious breath... err.. typing

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
02-28-2005 honestly dude its 03-09-2005 right now how fucking long do u need to leave a house up on the auction block? rofl?

sunfiregt

Wanderer
removed said:
02-28-2005 honestly dude its 03-09-2005 right now how fucking long do u need to leave a house up on the auction block? rofl?
Well I thought those five and a half days would be sufficient, but it wasnt an auction. It became an informational session with people telling me what I should do.