UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Re: SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Ajax;1632818 said:
yeah tomorrow would be better anyway, not much time to log on tonight, just shoot me a PM with the details

hey luigi and i will do the 3v3 with u

Avon B.

Sorceror

5'8 from the bay white as fuck and do not play...

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

I need to start taken SS of these fucks when my cre and i roll em id have tons

Orchadis

Wanderer

Can i ask you guys what programs you are also running?

The Tree removal, grid on the side like in the backpacks...
Different boxes for peoples names and stuff?

yem

Knight

I second that, or are you guys using Krrioss client or something?

Rhadam;1652346 said:
playUO... because they are newbs...

lol.........if you would like to wager some cash ill gladly destroy you on razor.

Ya its Krrios Client KUOC. its very fun to play with, but most people are very slow on it. it has its pros and cons vs razor. i wont play on razor any more just because KUOC is so convenient. the restocking, remounting, trapping pouches, the cutoffs/map, wand hotkeys, the no dropped targets, and the small enemy bars make it a far superior client for pvp. if you have a computer suitable for KUOC, i suggest u use it.

JesseJane;1652399 said:
lol.........if you would like to wager some cash ill gladly destroy you on razor.

Ya its Krrios Client KUOC. its very fun to play with, but most people are very slow on it. it has its pros and cons vs razor. i wont play on razor any more just because KUOC is so convenient. the restocking, remounting, trapping pouches, the cutoffs/map, wand hotkeys, the no dropped targets, and the small enemy bars make it a far superior client for pvp. if you have a computer suitable for KUOC, i suggest u use it.

remember when i was trying to convince you to use playuo?
"THE HEALTH BARS ARE TOO SMALL, I CAN'T TELL HOW MUCH LIFE I HAVE"
"I MISSED YOUR HEAL BECAUSE I COULDN'T SEE YOUR HEALTH"