UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Re: SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Uziel-hybrid;1632557 said:
I will be the first to admit that I suck. I haven't played UO for a very long time and I'm an old grumpy man now that plays only when my wife gives me permission so I don't care about fair fights or being good, just killing people any way possible and looting them dry.

Basically, if people don't get pissed off about "omg zerg, newb pvp ms eq" then I'm not having any fun.

ahhh, i actually partially agree with you sir :)

TheRemedy;1632451 said:
I assure you (Anton Chigurh) that I have only died to SA. once that I can remember. I don't play that often, but when I have killed you (Anton Chigurh) and your guild I was in a faction group, and we dropped the ur whole house fighting ms guild. I unfortunately did not get screens shots this time. Say what you (Anton Chigurh) want on the forum, you have only killed me once.

SA. may kill me again, but it won't be 2v2 or 3v3, I'll try send you (Anton Chigurh) a PM if I get some people on that I can team with.

I'd gladly field 2v2 or 3v3 heck if you want we can even set up a little match for money. Amazingly with all the shit you talk you won't tell me who your in game characters are, (that we have only killed once) until you do that you can keep all that bullshit to your self. I get the feeling that what you mostly do is read the forums and have a hard on for the "vets" who actually do play. All the time you spend posting here you could be racking up kills on SA right?

Blacula-

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh;1632654 said:
I'd gladly field 2v2 or 3v3 heck if you want we can even set up a little match for money. Amazingly with all the shit you talk you won't tell me who your in game characters are, (that we have only killed once) until you do that you can keep all that bullshit to your self. I get the feeling that what you mostly do is read the forums and have a hard on for the "vets" who actually do play. All the time you spend posting here you could be racking up kills on SA right?

ill fight u for money? plz, i cud use some money

Ajax

Lord

Uziel-hybrid;1632557 said:
I will be the first to admit that I suck. I haven't played UO for a very long time and I'm an old grumpy man now that plays only when my wife gives me permission so I don't care about fair fights or being good, just killing people any way possible and looting them dry.

Basically, if people don't get pissed off about "omg zerg, newb pvp ms eq" then I'm not having any fun.

good post

Ajax

Lord

i'll duel you in the pits for 500k, reply here with either a yes or a no

Blacula-;1632662 said:
ill fight u for money? plz, i cud use some money

Ajax;1632680 said:
i'll duel you in the pits for 500k, reply here with either a yes or a no

Once i get home from work lets work something out. And 500K is kinda low wanna make it a mil?

Ajax

Lord

Anton Chigurh;1632694 said:
Once i get home from work lets work something out. And 500K is kinda low wanna make it a mil?

sure, i work until 9 est. Post some contact info so we can take care of it tonight

roflcakes

Wanderer

I'd gladly field 2v2 or 3v3 heck if you want we can even set up a little match for money.

We would like to set up a 2v2 or 3v3. For fun or for money, don't matter.

aim: odiumhatesaim663

Blacula-

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh;1632694 said:

thats fine, mils kinda low tho, how about 5m? ;)

Blacula-;1632746 said:
thats fine, mils kinda low tho, how about 5m? ;)

Well I'll def take ajax for a mill but despite all the shit you talk, you are actually much better then most of the people on these forums. I know I can't beat you 1v1 in the pits. So for now I think I'll leave you out of the mix :) Ajax I'll able to do it tomorrow night if that's good for you? And remedy same thing, if you wanna do a set up 3v3 or something we can do it tomorrow night also.

Ajax

Lord

Anton Chigurh;1632816 said:
Well I'll def take ajax for a mill but despite all the shit you talk, you are actually much better then most of the people on these forums. I know I can't beat you 1v1 in the pits. So for now I think I'll leave you out of the mix :) Ajax I'll able to do it tomorrow night if that's good for you? And remedy same thing, if you wanna do a set up 3v3 or something we can do it tomorrow night also.

yeah tomorrow would be better anyway, not much time to log on tonight, just shoot me a PM with the details

Sir Spudd;1632009 said:
LOL SA ur the worst guild i have ever seen JoB owns u guys 2v9 almost daily.....u just stand there tryin to heal then u get mad and start death gating if anyone wants to join the guild that owns SA & G&G on a daily bases then contact me or my guild leader

aim: sirspudd
GM aim: Manic3456

Sir Spudd joined G&G earlier this evening....

Another one succumbs to the darkside.

karmagettie1

Wanderer

i would hope so after the massive amount of hours he has put into the game.

Janvandam

Sorceror

What kinda prog u use for the health bars?

They look very well.

Greetings The Kenstons