UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

i noticed u forgot to post them when u posted the screen shot of u killing me afk at the minoc moongate. ;)

Ra

Sorceror
Re: SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Now these are screenshots.

elohdee

Knight

JesseJane;1630520 said:
i noticed u forgot to post them when u posted the screen shot of u killing me afk at the minoc moongate. ;)

MAN IM THINKING BOUT LOGGING ON BUT NEVER NO ONE TO KILL

YOU MUST OF CLOSED SOME BARS I KNOW BREAKOFDAWN WASNT FIELDING WITH 3 PEOPLE LOLOLOL

HI JESSE HAHAAHAHAHA

Slip

Page

i turned off auto death screen shots after i freeze whenever someone dies but heres a few of SA.

dennah

Wanderer

I'd post screenshots here too, but any SA post gets trammeled/deleted.

Just part of the bias we are forced to deal with from the mods because we are the best. Ajax gets sad when he gets chased into his brit moongate house by my dexxer :<

dennibear;1630600 said:
Jesse, your 5v1 screenshots are amazing; good work! Come see our pictures at SA - MS NUB HEADQUARTERS you can see Dream Team running 1v1.

With all due respect Denni I'll be the first to admit that those were great screen shots. 5 or 6v1 is is no excuses to die, we died and that's what counts. So props to jessie james. As for being "afk" at the minoc mg that's a bad idea, as is dying to us at the yew moon gate when you have a sigil...

Fake Edit-Can I buy some lighting wands off you guys?

dennibear;1630600 said:
Jesse, your 5v1 screenshots are amazing; good work! Come see our pictures at SA - MS NUB HEADQUARTERS you can see Dream Team running 1v1.

Anton Chigurh;1630619 said:
With all due respect Denni I'll be the first to admit that those were great screen shots. 5 or 6v1 is is no excuses to die, we died and that's what counts. So props to jessie james. As for being "afk" at the minoc mg that's a bad idea, as is dying to us at the yew moon gate when you have a sigil...

funny how you guys "don't make excuses" when you get dropped 5v1, but are extremely proud of your worthless screen shots of killing insignificant blues 1v5.

dennibear;1630600 said:
uhh, if u didnt notice we have only 3 people and manage to kill 8 of ur guys(that were actually captured in my auto screen shot).........did i mention ur whole guild is house hiding from 3 of us? where the hell did u get 5 from?
Anton Chigurh;1630619 said:

Fake Edit-Can I buy some lighting wands off you guys?
lol again, there were only three of us..........and at minoc moongate, i just wasnt paying attention and didnt realize u guys even had the spells "explosion" and "ebolt". figured since i was in town, i wouldnt have anything to worry about.

and the yew moongate thing............meh i just got my ass kicked.........i keep forgetting that we are orange to u guys. the bola helped tons.

Doctor Jones;1630628 said:
funny how you guys "don't make excuses" when you get dropped 5v1, but are extremely proud of your worthless screen shots of killing insignificant blues 1v5.

I wouldn't call you insignificant, you should believe in your self more! Also the screens on SA - MS NUB HEADQUARTERS right now prove that we can fight with even odds or god forbid out numbered. Also if anyone wants to fall back on "lets settle this in the pits" here is your moment of zen: http://videos.uogamers.com/download.php/351179.rpv

ALSO jessie james are we all fucking blind or do I see 5 peoples bars stickyed together with your own and 3 peoples bars pull up for dumping? 6v3??? In fact only 1 or 2 of the people you even have pulled in many of those pics is even in SA...sooo that's 5-6v1 or 2. Math: it's FUNdamental.

EDIT* However let me make my self clear: if we die 5v1 or 5v5 or or whatever we don't care much. We are 3 months on this shard after not playing for years, the onus is on you guys to represent and not get mudded by nubs over and over and over...well you get the point.

Anton Chigurh;1630688 said:
[/url]

ALSO jessie james are we all fucking blind or do I see 5 peoples bars stickyed together with your own and 3 peoples bars pull up for dumping? 6v3??? In fact only 1 or 2 of the people you even have pulled in many of those pics is even in SA...sooo that's 5-6v1 or 2. Math: it's FUNdamental.

break, ras, and tet are not with them idiot(opposite faction). try to make more excuses for being dumb and bad at uo.

dennah

Wanderer

Son of Wanker;1630694 said:
break, ras, and tet are not with them idiot(opposite faction). try to make more excuses for being dumb and bad at uo.

I believe recruiting is closed - maybe for 2 mil we can make an exception. AIM me matttah5432

We will supply MS + EQ Scrolls.

dennibear;1630697 said:
I believe recruiting is closed - maybe for 2 mil we can make an exception. AIM me matttah5432

We will supply MS + EQ Scrolls.

we are all now more stupid thanks to your post. good job