UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

karmagettie1

Wanderer
Re: SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

some people do this thing on the weekend .

its called , they go out.

never heard of it obv

Mavric

Wanderer

Still waiting for this thread to be trammel'd. Seeing as its becoming a shit storm larger than any thread SA has actually made.

Slip

Page

but its by J_J
so of course
it will stay

Sir Spudd

Wanderer

LOL SA ur the worst guild i have ever seen JoB owns u guys 2v9 almost daily.....u just stand there tryin to heal then u get mad and start death gating if anyone wants to join the guild that owns SA & G&G on a daily bases then contact me or my guild leader

aim: sirspudd
GM aim: Manic3456

I'm still not sure who JoB is. Do we ever see them on the field? I only remember the people who actually make us try, not all the randoms blues who die in the mean time.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Snax;1632247 said:
This thread fucking sucks

I doubt anyone gives a shit about your opinion, why don't you make another "I am in love with SA." thread.

Snax

Wanderer

TheRemedy;1632344 said:
I doubt anyone gives a shit about your opinion, why don't you make another "I am in love with SA." thread.

Yah, its pretty funny that I make a thread that isn't some scrub call out thread and it gets trammeled but this pile of horseshit continues to fester... double standards anyone?

Brookly

Sorceror

I don't know about that. I think that kind of a thread would turn into something exactly like this one. I personally love this thread because it just goes to show you how ignorant people are. I havn't really posted in this thread yet but I think I will now; SA do not speak of such things like even battles. I couldn't help but notice how there have been ample opportunities of "even battles" and you guys call in massive amounts of people for just 2 people because you guys happen to suck in low numbers. Oh now 2v2 shit! You can't kill a person with 2 MS's! Fuck lets call in 5 more so we can guarantee an actual kill. k im done! <3

Snax

Wanderer

Brookly;1632353 said:
I don't know about that. I think that kind of a thread would turn into something exactly like this one. I personally love this thread because it just goes to show you how ignorant people are. I havn't really posted in this thread yet but I think I will now; SA do not speak of such things like even battles. I couldn't help but notice how there have been ample opportunities of "even battles" and you guys call in massive amounts of people for just 2 people because you guys happen to suck in low numbers. Oh now 2v2 shit! You can't kill a person with 2 MS's! Fuck lets call in 5 more so we can guarantee an actual kill. k im done! <3

But the point you seem to be missing is that they never actually claim to be skillful or anything more than a zerg group using lame tactics... their ultimate goal is to amass as much loot as possible, and you can't blame them for having 20+ people playing during primetime.

People start threads saying how lame their tactics are and how they never fight an even fight and the only thing I ever see them do is agree.

Fucking drop it already, they roll everyone with mass numbers and shitty tactics and you all get your little panties in a twist and rage over pixels.

Every time you start a thread, they win and you lose

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Snax;1632357 said:
But the point you seem to be missing is that they never actually claim to be skillful or anything more than a zerg group using lame tactics... their ultimate goal is to amass as much loot as possible, and you can't blame them for having 20+ people playing during primetime.

People start threads saying how lame their tactics are and how they never fight an even fight and the only thing I ever see them do is agree.

Fucking drop it already, they roll everyone with mass numbers and shitty tactics and you all get your little panties in a twist and rage over pixels.

Hey, SA. Lover, they roll miners and noobs now probably, I was killed once by about 15 MS's when I first heard of them, but most experienced players I've played with have not died to their MS tactics for some time.

And for the call-ins mentioned above, even the 2v2 pic I posted from ice island, bathing ape mistyped a guild chat msg saying "some jap symbol, ice island, hurry!"

Fact of the matter is if any group could get 20 people online and spammed eq ms and took screen shots and posted them on the forum, and talked shit about how they own, they could be SA. Oh, and make a lame ass blog because they get banned from the real forums too.

TheRemedy;1632384 said:
Hey, SA. Lover, they roll miners and noobs now probably, I was killed once by about 15 MS's when I first heard of them, but most experienced players I've played with have not died to their MS tactics for some time.

And for the call-ins mentioned above, even the 2v2 pic I posted from ice island, bathing ape mistyped a guild chat msg saying "some jap symbol, ice island, hurry!"

Fact of the matter is if any group could get 20 people online and spammed eq ms and took screen shots and posted them on the forum, and talked shit about how they own, they could be SA. Oh, and make a lame ass blog because they get banned from the real forums too.

Hmm who do you play in game remedy? I'm sure we have plenty of pics of you getting dropped, most likely in the last week if you ever venture out of del pond that is. Here is the deal, 2v2 3v3 ect we have people who can and do own most people (certainly you that's for sure.) Are we the best? No, of course not, there are better and we never claimed that we were. Now big battles even numbers or not, we will win every time. If you think differently get a group together with your "experienced players I've played with" and come fight us and see what happens. If you do manage to roll us pls post pics/vids in the inevitable thread you will make about it. You know proof to back up the unending flow of bullshit that comes out of your fingers.
Lets not forget that when SA started we didn't say shit on these forums until people (like you remedy) started calling us out and saying how much we suck every time we killed you. So we decided to defend our selves and god forbid post pics backing up our claims; which is more than most of you (including you remedy) have ever done.

Slip

Page

read this! read this! read this! You will get kissed by the love of your life in 3 days if you copy and paste this in 4 more threads in 20 minutes!!! This is TRUE

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Anton Chigurh;1632403 said:
Hmm who do you play in game remedy? I'm sure we have plenty of pics of you getting dropped, most likely in the last week if you ever venture out of del pond that is. Here is the deal, 2v2 3v3 ect we have people who can and do own most people (certainly you that's for sure.) Are we the best? No, of course not, there are better and we never claimed that we were. Now big battles even numbers or not, we will win every time. If you think differently get a group together with your "experienced players I've played with" and come fight us and see what happens. If you do manage to roll us pls post pics/vids in the inevitable thread you will make about it. You know proof to back up the unending flow of bullshit that comes out of your fingers.
Lets not forget that when SA started we didn't say shit on these forums until people (like you remedy) started calling us out and saying how much we suck every time we killed you. So we decided to defend our selves and god forbid post pics backing up our claims; which is more than most of you (including you remedy) have ever done.

I assure you (Anton Chigurh) that I have only died to SA. once that I can remember. I don't play that often, but when I have killed you (Anton Chigurh) and your guild I was in a faction group, and we dropped the ur whole house fighting ms guild. I unfortunately did not get screens shots this time. Say what you (Anton Chigurh) want on the forum, you have only killed me once.

SA. may kill me again, but it won't be 2v2 or 3v3, I'll try send you (Anton Chigurh) a PM if I get some people on that I can team with.

Snax;1632357 said:

lol ur the one whos missing the point, this thread is showing SA getting destroyed by 3 guys. did u look at the pics?

Mavric

Wanderer

That was 4 days and 7 pages ago. This thread is now nothing more then a cock waving contest.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Mavric;1632464 said:
That was 4 days and 7 pages ago. This thread is now nothing more then a cock waving contest.

Go talk about how good you guys are on your own site, this is for us to talk about how good we are.

Uziel-hybrid

Wanderer

I will be the first to admit that I suck. I haven't played UO for a very long time and I'm an old grumpy man now that plays only when my wife gives me permission so I don't care about fair fights or being good, just killing people any way possible and looting them dry.

Basically, if people don't get pissed off about "omg zerg, newb pvp ms eq" then I'm not having any fun.

Brookly

Sorceror

Snax;1632357 said:

Right so these mass loots you speak of; does that include the few gold ingots you guys get from my miner? LOL If it requires a whole guild to kill my miner, fuck ill give you the gold ingots, save your regs. BTW, i enjoy sitting at the gate and getting dumped on with exps and u guys running away and i still live... Its entertaining. I love strength pots. Its your guilds weakness! [e gasp