UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RW Recruiting

acidpiss

Wanderer
Re: RW Recruiting

Ninjia;662452 said:
donot be angry.
We go to pvp just cause we got raid many times.
I used to got raid 7 times in a day when I play alone,solo champ.
So we have to make more some friends join into fight.We havenot 15 ppls,just like 10 atm.And some of us are new to pvp.
As my posted thread,I have done many steps of pvp before I went to play a red mage.
I donot know if you guy remember ,I have fighted with zen,usa,itp or radom pk.I helped them when they are got gank.I helped zen vs usa,helped usa anti gank vs blue gankers,helped mae,von touch anti gank vs blues,etc.
I learned from those fighting,and try to teach my friends how to do it.
You shouldnot be angry,if you remember usa joined itp.You have lots of spawners and pvpers ,can do any champ and harry.

No angry and no so true, ITP was doing harrowers B4 the merge with USA and 80% of our members were new,no connections with other guilds Me,Howl,galder,wayne,tarna,vlado,jacek,fandul were the most active players in the guild a few months ago and the only three mage pvpers that could realy hold their own was galder,vlado and fandul

The rest of us just assisted them and Howl made it all happen
Considering All the other big guilds were years older than us we did alright.

But then the guild gets to big,confusion lack of trust, know one knowing who is who, 120 ps's stolen infront of our eyes.

Breaks down.

Im impressed with the Zen D.C guilds ect. to have been going so long and sticking together its not an easy thing to do(or maybe they have just been lucky) who knows :)

Ik weet het niet

It took us months to form a good group of trusted friends and a guild with around 9 active players aday, u guys seem to have more than that amount ina few weeks.All i can say is how long can it last?

K

kingsly

they are following their PvP 'menu'

#1 watch
#2 gank
'the third step? oh nono, let's get back to the first and adjust the second one to be like..'

#2 gank[number]
number>=10;
end PvPSteps();

Ninjia

Knight

acidpiss;662457 said:
No angry and no so true, ITP was doing harrowers B4 the merge with USA and 80% of our members were new,no connections with other guilds Me,Howl,galder,wayne,tarna,vlado,jacek,fandul were the most active players in the guild a few months ago and the only three mage pvpers that could realy hold their own was galder,vlado and fandul

The rest of us just assisted them and Howl made it all happen
Considering All the other big guilds were years older than us we did alright.

But then the guild gets to big,confusion lack of trust, know one knowing who is who, 120 ps's stolen infront of our eyes.

Breaks down.

Im impressed with the Zen D.C guilds ect. to have been going so long and sticking together its not an easy thing to do(or maybe they have just been lucky) who knows :)

Ik weet het niet

It took us months to form a good group of trusted friends and a guild with around 9 active players aday, u guys seem to have more than that amount ina few weeks.All i can say is how long can it last?

agree.Be a good guild,all members must trust their guildmates.Lots of ppl just want to get smt from a guild.Just like pses,sses,arty.I sure it wonot be a long time when usa join itp,and itp still recruit anyone.Cause some of them just want some money,pses from champ.Gm should check a new guild member if he is honest,trusted.Have no guild need a guy who is only want to do champ for get pses,arty.I creat a guild GW,just want to make some new chinese ppl have a guild,then we can use "\" talk in game,just like:raid,do champ,go doom,where to regroup,etc.I have some old friends and some new friends.I can give old friends some good items free , I will give some not bad items to new friends,and give money,pses cheap items to new players.It depond on if he is trusted or good guy.
:pLast week end I got an orny after I resed 10+ new ppl in doom. I give it to my an old friend who a newbie is here.Then he have been red now....

RW recruiting

Translation - RW did a raid the other day and only has a 5-to-1 numbers advantage. Damn! Better get some more meatshields quick!!

Lucifall

Knight

acidpiss;662448 said:
And having no challenge because you dominate in numbers?[/COLOR]

They have a challenge when there's good people fighting them. Numbers aren't everything. ;)

gans

Wanderer

ninjia you make me laugh , ok gms dont do a nothing , i keeping with your spawns of harm , i really wanna kwon why staff dont say , hey show to me razor macros for see if it look like you do in game :)

Ninjia

Knight

If staff want me show him,i can do it.Also if they need my drink pots marco,i can do it too_Or if you think I can eo+par you or exp par fs you are hack too.I only can say:nvm.
I doesnot cast harm spam anymore,even you have staim lock by my combo.
Anytime anywhere I owned your mage who never know how to cast only need a scrip or your dart bo mace.Keep stay at gd zone or run out cry:chinaaaaaa.

Ninjia

Knight

gans;662622 said:
Zen lose with Reds , Take Blues and Wait for Randon Gank :(

You only can say:noob,ganker,hacker when they are play red.
Sure,they doesnot play anymore,but I think its a good guild.Most of them are good player.

Chaos Knight

Sorceror

gans;662622 said:
Zen lose with Reds , Take Blues and Wait for Randon Gank :(

Alone man???
are u the guy who sitting in gz and after u precast ur bo then run out gz with ur team and then bo bo bo bo bo dart dart dart dart dart rage rage rage rage rage rage gank gank gank gank gank and crying in a ghost status???:eek:

caonima

Wanderer

gans;662598 said:
ninjia you make me laugh , ok gms dont do a nothing , i keeping with your spawns of harm , i really wanna kwon why staff dont say , hey show to me razor macros for see if it look like you do in game :)

You are quite good gans :p

你个大傻逼 得了癌症还不死 技术这么烂还在这里放嘴炮 难道说还要我给你全家收尸
:D

gans

Wanderer

bad blood of t.w.
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm
harm

Chaos Knight

Sorceror

i recommended you not playing uo anymore gans cause you have cancer. you should stay in hospital but not spending your 2 month life in this forum and this game. amen...