UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RW Recruiting

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: RW Recruiting

a-e-i-Own-you;659510 said:
You're an absolutely hideously ugly douchebag, you have a fucking terrible personality, and your voice is more unattractive than Richard Simmons'. In this regard, I'm practically your polar opposite.

You've just lost any 'argument' that has taken place. Go get plastic surgery or down a 2/6 of cheap malt liquor and hope that you'll forget about how unappealing a human being you are. Trailer park fucking garbage.

Nothing wrong with malt liquor if u cant handle it gtfo.

Ninjia

Knight

Mordrid;660155 said:
So R.W really back. Who's here to stop them?!!

have to say:its not back,its a new R.W.
;)some friends want to creat a new chinese alliance guild like the old R.W.we help all chinese players,and make us be a family.:rolleyes:
So donot flame at this thread.thanks a lot.

Mordrid

Sorceror

Ninjia;660210 said:
have to say:its not back,its a new R.W.
;)some friends want to creat a new chinese alliance guild like the old R.W.we help all chinese players,and make us be a family.:rolleyes:
So donot flame at this thread.thanks a lot.

Well i do not flame i just think that's cool. Until i get ganked by 10 of you the other days.

Ninjia

Knight

Mordrid;660301 said:
Well i do not flame i just think that's cool. Until i get ganked by 10 of you the other days.

;)sorry for gank.btw here have gank everyday everytime.

Ninjia

Knight

eve-demise;661194 said:
LOL NEW RW BUT WITH THE SAME OLD 3rd PARTY SOFTWARE LOL GOTTA LOVE THOSE CHINESE

just like some one call me hack for mana when i use a mr 12 lmc 40 macer with 100medtion.:p

Blacula

Knight

Ninjia;661278 said:
just like some one call me hack for mana when i use a mr 12 lmc 40 macer with 100medtion.:p
Code:
{
gosub summonwisp
wait 10
gosub releasewisp
wait 2
}
Am I close? lol :>

Bile

Knight

Blacula;661877 said:
Code:
{
gosub summonwisp
wait 10
gosub releasewisp
wait 2
}
Am I close? lol :>

Code:
;================================== 
; Script Name: Power necro 
; Author: Felix 
; Version: 3.0 
; Client Tested with: 6.0.10 
; EUO version tested with: 1.5.143 
; Shard FS: UODreams 
; Public Release: 31/01/2009 
; Purpose: Targeting, Casting Necromancy/Magery, Sharing targets with aliance chat system, semi-auto crossheal. 
; Global Variables Used: *SharedEnemyId, *SharedEnemyName, *SharedTargeterName, *CrossHealId1, *CrossHealPoison1, *ArrowStatus, *CrossHealId2, *CrossHealPoison2, *CrossHealId3,*CrossHealPoison3 
;==================================

am i close :>

Blacula

Knight

That guy has some good subs, but overall that script is mediocre and uses an insane amount of #lpc that eats up resources. /opinion

p.s.: All EasyUO use should take place off-server folks.

Asdgfer

Wanderer

eve-demise;661194 said:
LOL NEW RW BUT WITH THE SAME OLD 3rd PARTY SOFTWARE LOL GOTTA LOVE THOSE CHINESE

Never seen the old R.W. but these playin now are damn awful(using scripts and loops is ridicilous).
To -+ vs SL guys,dont make it personal its just a game.

Ninjia

Knight

Blacula;661881 said:
That guy has some good subs, but overall that script is mediocre and uses an insane amount of #lpc that eats up resources. /opinion

p.s.: All EasyUO use should take place off-server folks.

yeah,easyuo is good for you guys.I should learn more english,then i can know more some easyuo and know how to work use easyuo?

Lucifall

Knight

Ninjia;661951 said:
yeah,easyuo is good for you guys.I should learn more english,then i can know more some easyuo and know how to work use easyuo?

Your heal macros are sooooo suspicious, dude.