UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RW Recruiting

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: RW Recruiting

a-e-i-Own-you;659008 said:
However you go about your life, bub. I'm still laughing at you personally.

Once again Rapple showing how much he cares. Get off the forums and do something with your life. From Reefer to Rapple.

President Bush

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;659008 said:
However you go about your life, bub. I'm still laughing at you personally.

Oh dont worry, I still think your a pathetic piece of Canadian shit thats favorite way to play the game is face down in dirt.

If I ever had the chance to beat on your mother for bringing you into this world, I would gladly hit her in the face with a lead pipe.

President Bush

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;659153 said:
You really are a horrible human being.

I'm sorry to those people who are in daily contact with you.

At least the people who are in " my daily contacts", dont have to wonder if Im a test tube baby like yourself.

Its truely a pitty that your over wieght mcdouble ass, actually refers to daily contacts as people on Swamp Dragons and Unicorns.

You my friend, should of slipped down the crack of your moms ass or should have been thrown in the toilet as a giant sack of bloody goo ( also known as an abortion).

Rapple, either shut the fuck up and continue on your path to being like Danny Bonaduce or suffer the consequences of getting a shaved head.

President Bush;659420 said:
Rapple, either shut the fuck up and continue on your path to being like Danny Bonaduce or suffer the consequences of getting a shaved head.

You're an absolutely hideously ugly douchebag, you have a fucking terrible personality, and your voice is more unattractive than Richard Simmons'. In this regard, I'm practically your polar opposite.

You've just lost any 'argument' that has taken place. Go get plastic surgery or down a 2/6 of cheap malt liquor and hope that you'll forget about how unappealing a human being you are. Trailer park fucking garbage.

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;659510 said:
You're an absolutely hideously ugly douchebag, you have a fucking terrible personality, and your voice is more unattractive than Richard Simmons'. In this regard, I'm practically your polar opposite.

You've just lost any 'argument' that has taken place. Go get plastic surgery or down a 2/6 of cheap malt liquor and hope that you'll forget about how unappealing a human being you are. Trailer park fucking garbage.

I guess you forgot to read Caine's sticky thread at the top of this section of the forums. I suggest you read over it a few times.

Bile;659516 said:
I guess you forgot to read Caine's sticky thread at the top of this section of the forums. I suggest you read over it a few times.

I guess you aren't aware how much I don't fucking care about flaming your guild of misfit nerds

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;659518 said:
I guess you aren't aware how much I don't fucking care about flaming your guild of misfit nerds

Maybe another read through of that sticky should do it.

Bile;659523 said:
Maybe another read through of that sticky should do it.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

President Bush;659420 said:
At least the people who are in " my daily contacts", dont have to wonder if Im a test tube baby like yourself.

Its truely a pitty that your over wieght mcdouble ass, actually refers to daily contacts as people on Swamp Dragons and Unicorns.

You my friend, should of slipped down the crack of your moms ass or should have been thrown in the toilet as a giant sack of bloody goo ( also known as an abortion).

I think I have proved my point.

Digatalas

Knight

Bile;659516 said:

Since when you have you followed one damn rule? :confused:

President Bush

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;659510 said:
Go get plastic surgery or down a 2/6 of cheap malt liquor and hope that you'll forget about how unappealing a human being you are. Trailer park fucking garbage.

You do not have any idea what it means to be calm do you?