UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RW Recruiting

mistara

Sorceror
Re: RW Recruiting

demiseplayer;662019 said:
If he is hivites/halcyon, I think too.

if he is hivites/halcyon, he is definitly using something illegal as either naruto and sky.

silvertiger

Knight

Ninjia;662056 said:
stop flame at this thread.
post a new thread if you want to say smt.
thanks.

LOL You rock! My words exactly. Demise should make a flaming thread like osi has through stratics.:D As a matter of fact I think I will post a topic about it.:D

gans

Wanderer

they play really nice in group , but in 1x1 tehy are very sux :( they cheats cant save then ass :(

gans

Wanderer

but who cares ?????????????????
gm dont do a shit , they dont stay at pvp , if you page then
tehy apear and ask " Are you using something illegal ?????"
uauhauhauhuha
its really funny , but today when i page of verbal harrasing , and one friend of then pass some time in jail they only disapear , log out , maybe its fear of ban ?????
well everybody now they cast harm and heal very fast drink pots in perfect time , they cure poison of they friends and heal in a perfect time
Just poison of then , they can drink pots if it is a high poison or they friends will cast cure + heal +hell ( poison again ) cure + cure + heal + heal , its really really nice how they can do it in a perfect time
btw look at then harm dont have dealy :)
well but WHO CARES ? they cant make 1x1 :(

gans

Wanderer

because they have a small part of in the body , and asian chicks prefer a big one :)

Ninjia

Knight

gans;662194 said:
but who cares ?????????????????
gm dont do a shit , they dont stay at pvp , if you page then
tehy apear and ask " Are you using something illegal ?????"
uauhauhauhuha
its really funny , but today when i page of verbal harrasing , and one friend of then pass some time in jail they only disapear , log out , maybe its fear of ban ?????
well everybody now they cast harm and heal very fast drink pots in perfect time , they cure poison of they friends and heal in a perfect time
Just poison of then , they can drink pots if it is a high poison or they friends will cast cure + heal +hell ( poison again ) cure + cure + heal + heal , its really really nice how they can do it in a perfect time
btw look at then harm dont have dealy :)
well but WHO CARES ? they cant make 1x1 :(

So You guy only can say:hiding noob when I played a stealth archery?
All owned by me when your 4 DC member want to gank me ?
And you guy only can say:mana hack when I played a mace warrior?
You cry hacker for owned when you get owned by me?
Or say:noob lose when I got ganked or when I owned by some good mage ?Ofc I can xheal anyone if i like.Just learn how to xheal your any target.We all saw you guild how to xheal some one.find a right target to xheal,stop your fuck scrip heal loop.
and ofc,I can drink pots fast,but its diffenert with your auto drink.I only drink pots when I only have 40%hits or got 4-5 level poison.
and for your fuck flame:its fear bans. roflmao.No one want to stay at fel bri gate wait for a shit guy who only waiting for gank or summer farmer for hacked guard.Just say:you fear bans and all log out when we went to raid someone.lol

acidpiss

Wanderer

Holy shit i hadn't done a spawn in over a month. I start a coon then pumkin and galder rockup we get to 2reds from the pop, then an average of 15 of you guys raid us!!!!!

Whats the point of having 100 ppl in your guild where the percent of handouts (artie,scrolls ect) are near 2% of the whole?

And having no challenge because you dominate in numbers?

I could of understood if you guys were doing another champ and someone said *hey someones doing coon* then sent some of your members. Unless that 15 or so was just *some*

Ik weet het niet

Ninjia

Knight

donot be angry.
We go to pvp just cause we got raid many times.
I used to got raid 7 times in a day when I play alone,solo champ.
So we have to make more some friends join into fight.We havenot 15 ppls,just like 10 atm.And some of us are new to pvp.
As my posted thread,I have done many steps of pvp before I went to play a red mage.
I donot know if you guy remember ,I have fighted with zen,usa,itp or radom pk.I helped them when they are got gank.I helped zen vs usa,helped usa anti gank vs blue gankers,helped mae,von touch anti gank vs blues,etc.
I learned from those fighting,and try to teach my friends how to do it.
You shouldnot be angry,if you remember usa joined itp.You have lots of spawners and pvpers ,can do any champ and harry.