UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question for inactive staff.

Loler

Page
I guess its hard to see I've been here since October of last year. and ive been one of the best players on every server ive played on since around 2005. Took me 20 minutes to adjust to the casting here. I never once complained about it nor cared. I am one of many who wish steam didnt exist but i never bitch that it does i just learned to play around it and abuse other people who dont know how to use it properly.

and i didnt say you are the only one i just said i havent seen anyone else bitch about it as much as you do for someone who doesnt even really play here anymore.

Slugworth

Squire
I guess its hard to see I've been here since October of last year. and ive been one of the best players on every server ive played on since around 2005. Took me 20 minutes to adjust to the casting here. I never once complained about it nor cared. I am one of many who wish steam didnt exist but i never bitch that it does i just learned to play around it and abuse other people who dont know how to use it properly.

and i didnt say you are the only one i just said i havent seen anyone else bitch about it as much as you do for someone who doesnt even really play here anymore.
You don't think I adjusted to the game play here? When I was playing here I won every league of champion tournament I entered. I just know that if casting was fixed here it would be more enjoyable then smashing my face across my keyboard and it would probably bring more people back/here.

Loler

Page
No point arguing with you. You clearly are the absolute best player to ever play UO. probably why i never heard your name mentioned on OSI.

r_lee86

Sorceror
This is a 1v1 I would love to see. Refer would be out of mana in 10 seconds and dead in 20. Loler is a walking stratics witch his knowledge of uo makes him good in aspects of the game. Refer is just depends on landing 4 mortals in a row

Slugworth

Squire
No point arguing with you. You clearly are the absolute best player to ever play UO. probably why i never heard your name mentioned on OSI.
Now where did I say I was the best? I clearly said I adapted to this casting and won every LoC I entered to prove that I could adapt to people with their steam macros... you've probably never heard of me on OSI before because I quit when AOS was released... then play some pre aos servers when UoGateway was a thing then played Hybrid... youre making it seem like im being arrogant and all I would like to see is the casting fixed in hopes of bring new/old faces back.

Ajani

Page
This is a 1v1 I would love to see. Refer would be out of mana in 10 seconds and dead in 20. Loler is a walking stratics witch his knowledge of uo makes him good in aspects of the game. Refer is just depends on landing 4 mortals in a row
of course Havoc [Hz] is with Lolermachine [Hz]

Slugworth

Squire
Don't even go there LOL. Clearly I smashed the entire guild of HZ in those LoC's. Of course I use Mortal it's kind of needed npw with steam and ironically this broken casting lol. This thread wasn't about this shit now shut up.

Loler

Page
tactics mages cant sustain mana in pits to spam mortals. they can only do it on the field where they run off when they go oom.

zulu2401

Squire
I fought loler. He just runs out of spell range when mortaled. He should have died ten times in that fight. Killing spell he was out of range though

Loler

Page
Zulu refuses to accept a pit fight because he cant chug 180 potions or run off screen. I ran once but it was after he had recalled out and then he ran when he was dieing, and died while running. He probably ran out of cure pots which is why he tried to run cause he probably doesnt have a cure key set up since chugs a cure pot every time he gets poisoned.

Xionu

Sorceror

kolbycrouch

Knight
People haven't stopped playing UO.

People have stopped playing on UOGamers.

Demise is still kicking because this era of UO is less popular, and this server is still #1 for this era.

However, the overall community has been tarnished because of lack of invigoration by the staff.

zulu2401

Squire
Zulu refuses to accept a pit fight because he cant chug 180 potions or run off screen. I ran once but it was after he had recalled out and then he ran when he was dieing, and died while running. He probably ran out of cure pots which is why he tried to run cause he probably doesnt have a cure key set up since chugs a cure pot every time he gets poisoned.
Not really. It's because the only spells you cast were strangle, mindrot and miniheal. Not very good spell play. Over what...30-40 mins you did nothing but run my supplies out instead of being offensive lol. I died because I turned my hotkeys off to tell you I was leaving and you got me. I don't have shit to prove but you were dead 10 times during that fight running out of range and your mindless fuckin weaken spams. Zero mana and zero supplies I still smacked you around and made you offscreen so what the fuck do pits matter. I'll just spam mortal till you die and then you will fuckin cry about it.

Mister Pink

Squire
Hehe. This post.

Goes from bluntly asking staff for something to casting being broken to who is king of 1v1/pits/I'm a top pvp guy.

I guess I view this game different than most. It's not competitive in its current form. So bragging about being the top guy/one of the top guys is pointless.

Still good to see most of you are still around.