UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question for inactive staff.

Y'all haven't yet realised that Zulu does this simply for entertainment.

Simply by replying, you are doing nothing but fueling his fire, and that is why he succeeds in his posts.

If you keep getting offended by what he says, simply shut the hell up, it isn't hard.

Keep on keepin' on Zulu.

Xionu

Sorceror
Y'all haven't yet realised that Zulu does this simply for entertainment.

Simply by replying, you are doing nothing but fueling his fire, and that is why he succeeds in his posts.

If you keep getting offended by what he says, simply shut the hell up, it isn't hard.

Keep on keepin' on Zulu.
We people, who do "fuel his fire" aren't directing what we say towards him, more towards staff. Hoping something will be done to the person who runs players away from Demise.

You can say he has given millions in items away... But so have multiple people who have quit due to his vulgarity.

zulu2401

Squire
We people, who do "fuel his fire" aren't directing what we say towards him, more towards staff. Hoping something will be done to the person who runs players away from Demise.

You can say he has given millions in items away... But so have multiple people who have quit due to his vulgarity.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 'vulgarity' whatever you say grandpa.....

Ortiz

Sorceror
He's a fuckin douche bag. Stop acting like what he does is ok just because it's the internet.

Hey man, it's not hard to ignore people. No one said you have to keep replying to his comments.

You can always put him on ignore so you don't have to read what he types.

• Your preference though.

Ortiz

Sorceror
We don't make him out to be anything. Its the way he portrays himself. I guess thats his idea of "cool". I dont give a fuck how he acts in TS. He has psychological problems if he thinks the way he acts is ok, and anyone who thinks the same has problems too.

Mister Pink

Squire
We don't make him out to be anything. Its the way he portrays himself. I guess thats his idea of "cool". I dont give a fuck how he acts in TS. He has psychological problems if he thinks the way he acts is ok, and anyone who thinks the same has problems too.

So anyone that disagrees with your opinion has psychological problems. How convenient for you.

Ortiz

Sorceror
So anyone that disagrees with your opinion has psychological problems. How convenient for you.
My opinion that someone who thinks behaving the way he does is ok has psychological problems? I thought that surely you had more sense than this. Good day sir.

Mister Pink

Squire
My opinion that someone who thinks behaving the way he does is ok has psychological problems? I thought that surely you had more sense than this. Good day sir.

I don't have any issue with it because this is the Internet, and because I know a majority of what Zulu says on here is trash talk or bull shit. Like I said I thought the same way until I was in a TS with him. If his posts upset you that much report them or simply use the ignore feature.

silvertiger

Knight
Wow... great op, not just saying that because I'm guilded with Zulu. I have given at least $1,000.00 USD's to demise for pixels. I'm not saying this to brag, but to say if they can't afford an extra server I can't pay for a loaf of bread. We know that magepoint spent $1,000.00 USD's, in one purchase, so we're up to $2,000. That's just 2 guys.... As of May 23rd, 2016, there were 620 gifts of at least $3, since the store started working again. That's $1,800 minimum, but we know it's actually a lot more than that. So, to say why don't you buy a server, I say: magepoint and I already have.

I suspect the actual problem is the location of a server and having someone you can trust to reboot it when necessary. I agree with c0d3r, though he didn't actually state his opinion in this post about the location of the server, that the server should be in New York. Just think, the stock market is in New York, the united nations is in New York, and the wto is as well.

I suspect that this post is in response to certain dreamy players being unable to play due a ping of 300 to Italy. Or at least that's what I was pinging when I was dreaming of UO. :awesome:

zulu2401

Squire
I honestly don't know why anyone cares on how someone acts on the internet lol...
Because mommy still packs their lunch and drives them to school. Anyone who gets offended by anything I say should dig your fuckin eyeballs out with a spork right after you kill your parents for raising you to be such a little bitch in life.