UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

MB

Knight
Yet again your a fucking idiot. Those are two different pictures from two different times. Yes he just bought an orny and yes he was wearing that shitty 1/1 bracelet at that fight however he wasn't there until fight two or three.

Here's something for you to look at. Take one good look at your screen and picture you got there. Your a fucking massive cheater. Everything is modded and you took the time to remove all the rest of your screen and paper doll and everything else because yet again your a fucking cheater. That's why demise has gone down hill.

How about that grade A gd 1.5 hour long ass whoopin HZ got tonight. Garbage ass cheater automated guild.

I just figured a player who was too broke to count on Monday wouldn't have an orny and inquis on Wednesday.

Are you so worked up because it was such a struggle on your end to complete 2 Barracoons during a 1.5 hour long whoopin' with so many more people?

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
I just figured a player who was too broke to count on Monday wouldn't have an orny and inquis on Wednesday.

Are you so worked up because it was such a struggle on your end to complete 2 Barracoons during a 1.5 hour long whoopin' with so many more people?
We had one guy doing the spawn, the goal was to take as long as possible to finish it... That way, we can pvp longer. But no, you wouldn't understand.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You done alot of editing if the fight was 1.5 hour and the video is only 40 minutes ^,^.
Must have been a good fight.
Maybe we have jobs and get up at 5am to collect over $100,000.00 in real life while using Uo as a small hobby instead of using Uo as our lives and our lives as a hobby.

He needed to make uploading shorter cus at 5 am he picks up $100,000.50. 50 cents more than US Marshall. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Slugworth

Squire
Well congrats, you sure did draw out a 4v10 if that was your goal. (referencing 33:05 for my count)
Yeah well we figured you would bring more members as you usually do, see we like to fight mass numbers even if we're out numbered. Maybe you can learn from this. Also, we were fighting in brit before the fight even took place in despise, why is everyone so fucking delusional?

Slugworth

Squire
The full version would include the 3v7 we stomped you at the hedge maze.
Got the full version? As MB said the fight was only 33 mins. We kicked your ass in brit, you left and when to raid a single guy and you got smoked in despise. Figured you would bring more people along, or maybe wind more, I was winded atleast 3-4 times during the raid.. maybe next time.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Effectively lead? Listen here dumb fuck, I managed to lead a 3v7 against HZ and won. What do you think I will be able to do with more members now?

Last edited: