UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Yeah you can cure it, but it makes it difficult when someone has a fucking minigun macro on you. You can also fail to cure NOX multiple times, leading it lasting alot longer than mortals you fucking dumb fuck.
don't mind his post it's just mb being a coward and hiding behind another account.

E-Thug

Traveler
News flash. Steam has ruined duels and your pathetic template is garbage. Way to spam poison over and over until the dp hits then harm someone down with a one button push script while the other person is failing with 120 Mage/Eval at curing 18 times in a row. 90% of the server wouldn't even come to fel if steam was banned because YOU ALL SUCK AT TIMING AND TAPPING BUTTONS BUT ROCK AT HOLDING ONE BUTTON DOWN GG!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, YOUR GARBAGE AND ALWAYS WILL BE JUST LIKE BEFORE STEAM WAS LEGAL!

People act like I don't use Arch Cure, ask DWN, i'm probably the only person to get it off multiple times in a duel. Yes, i'm in the stone age aswell and will still beat your ass in a duel or on the field. People like me don't need steam to be worth a shit.

Honestly guys.... I dont know why you two dislike UOS so much anyways, considering you can do soooo much more with it. Like my archer for example, or any dexxer for that matter... On Razor you were pretty much limited to bandage self as a hotkey but with UOS I have a 134 line bandaid macro that accounts for every possibility. Mortals, cures, stams, ect it keeps me fully healed/potted on a perma loop that I have tied into several other macros and it auto starts as soon as I take dmg. Its like taking a horse and buggy when you can drive, or have someone valet your car. Get with the times guys.....

Phelon

Knight
Honestly guys.... I dont know why you two dislike UOS so much anyways, considering you can do soooo much more with it. Like my archer for example, or any dexxer for that matter... On Razor you were pretty much limited to bandage self as a hotkey but with UOS I have a 134 line bandaid macro that accounts for every possibility. Mortals, cures, stams, ect it keeps me fully healed/potted on a perma loop that I have tied into several other macros and it auto starts as soon as I take dmg. Its like taking a horse and buggy when you can drive, or have someone valet your car. Get with the times guys.....

You aren't wrong. I switched over to Steam and it's butter. Auto-bandies, heal, Gheal, Pots, Apples, etc...

It's cool 'cuz I can watch my favorite stories on the TV at the same time.

Slugworth

Squire
Yeah, you said it all. Hold down buttons, let the game play for you. Trash.

E-Thug

Traveler
Lol wow. Are you and Marsh that bad that your gonna let me take 2 of your scrolls like that....o_O
Maybe you guys oughta go back to tram since you cant even keep my leecher temp off your spawns 4v1 hahahaha :thumbsdown:

Slugworth

Squire
Lol wow. Are you and Marsh that bad that your gonna let me take 2 of your scrolls like that....
Maybe you guys oughta go back to wakuna matata since you cant even keep my leecher temp off your spawns 4v1 hahahaha
To bad we just got done killing your shitty HZ members out numbered.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
It was an even fight 3 vs 3 and you won it... its pathetic that you cannot count.. At some point you were 4 and we were still 3..

Slugworth

Squire
It was an even fight 3 vs 3 and you won it... its pathetic that you cannot count.. At some point you were 4 and we were still 3..
So when two of you died and it was just Marshall and me, sounds like it started as a 2v4 and you still get wrecked. Fester came after and helped put the icing on the cake.

E-Thug

Traveler
helped put the icing on the cake.

By saying "put the icing on the cake" you must mean all you guys standing around while I leeched scrolls off the coon and then both you and marsh were unable to kill me LOL. Too bad I was trying to get ready for work (ya know Marsh I gotta go make them 100,000.00's also :cool:) and didn't have time to actually come on a pvper to take ALL the scrolls instead of half lol.
Also, to help with your math Reef (cuz I know you have a hard time figuring out when your outnumbered or outnumbering lol) you did in-fact have 4. You, Marsh, Phil, Fester, when I ran on island (which you didn't even have fielded... you are the GM of your guild right? lol) to steal your scrolls. Hahahaha.

Slugworth

Squire
By saying "put the icing on the cake" you must mean all you guys standing around while I leeched scrolls off the coon and then both you and marsh were unable to kill me LOL. Too bad I was trying to get ready for work (ya know Marsh I gotta go make them 100,000.00's also :cool:) and didn't have time to actually come on a pvper to take ALL the scrolls instead of half lol.
Also, to help with your math Reef (cuz I know you have a hard time figuring out when your outnumbered or outnumbering lol) you did in-fact have 4. You, Marsh, Phil, Fester, when I ran on island (which you didn't even have fielded... you are the GM of your guild right? lol) to steal your scrolls. Hahahaha.
Did Phil even attempt to help? No... He was down in despise while we were in tera. Not our fault you resorted to a shitty stealther. Excuse my English, it's the fourth and im fucked up. Yeah bro you blow, 1v1 2v2 3v3. Lmk or shut your fucking face faggot.

Kurupted

Squire
You may be the listed leader but have never managed to effectively lead. Alvin has been holding guilds together for years and is the one most of 2015 looks to for guidance.

alvin is in 2k15? man i need to log more. happy 4th

Kurupted

Squire
I love how you think you're a beast at anything. I got there mid fight and there was atleast 9-10 hz there. You aren't these grande master warriors; you run miles off screen and res kill. I was res killed at least 4 times.

HZ:

Dump, kill 1 person, run run run run.
"High five guys we killed one. Lets try it again!"

If you were badass warriors who wanted an actual even fight then stop running. Let the other side re-group and do it again. Ganking and spawn killing doesn't make you a badass it makes you a pussy.

I'm not "butt hurt, sore" or any other dumbass comment your about to make. I love fighting regardless of who wins but this pussy ass ganking, running, res killing is pathetic. I find no satisfaction in res killing but I understand if your scared to fight even numbers.

mb is the best guild leader ive seen hands down on demise. However, any time its been even numbers with my chosen teammates it hasn't mattered.

Kurupted

Squire

Attachments

• 1v1 naked.jpg
    1v1 naked.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2v2 naked.jpg
    2v2 naked.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 18
  • helm of spirituality op.jpg
    helm of spirituality op.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 18
  • kolby on point.jpg
    kolby on point.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 18
  • taken your oaks naked.jpg
    taken your oaks naked.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 18
  • billy 1v1 archer v archer.png
    billy 1v1 archer v archer.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 17
  • hahahaha.jpg
    hahahaha.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 17
  • outnumbered is the norm.jpg
    outnumbered is the norm.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 3v2 at best naked.jpg
    3v2 at best naked.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 18

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
yeah its tricky, it requires a couple power scrolls, the most important being 120 skill. ;D

you're not 100% naked. and your bag is full.
I will pvp with you if you have no armor/no weapons/no jewels/ and nothing in backpack.
If you win then... i just quit.