UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

Mister Pink

Squire
What is wrong with you? You should beware yourself. I can understand you want to cultivate the PVP forums but this shouldn't took a place. Nothing can justify your low behaviour.

Sorry It's difficult to understand what you are trying to say here.

That's not the first time, you always keep spamming to me a lot of crap.

No clue what you are talking about. I don't have any chars in 2015, never have.

Anyway I find it pathetic Why i shouldn't run when it's 1v7?

Agreed, no reason you shouldn't run in a 1v7.

Better stay in the dog form, that's what reflects you now. A good bitch.

Nope, it reflects me being the mother fucking ALPHA Wolf. Wolf form> Dog form.

Mister Pink

Squire
Perhaps you put so much effort to get an attention but still meaningless in the pvp field.

Maybe your right Kapero. I don't have an ego about this game. It's just a game to me, and right now zerg vs zerg is boring so I would like to see that changed for the better. Maybe other people prefer 2 super guilds fighting it out, but to me it rarely plays out with an evenly matched fight. I haven't been playing that often recently so maybe things have changed, but the limited times I have logged in and from what I have read on forums, I get the impression things are the same as they were two months ago, if not worse.

Guilds are too big. Hz might of started the trend, but it's not completely their fault. SEGA is partially to blame also. French guild used to be around, but they got zerged down at a coon once and the next day joined Hz. So it's going to stay that way until both guilds are brought down in size. Only way that changes is if everyone splits off into smaller guilds or the population shrinks. I know it's a lost cause, but the least I could come up with was to see if there was any interest in doing a one time event were we have 5 vs 5 vs 5 vs 5 fighting over a spawn. It would at least remind me of the times when it was multiple guilds fighting over the same spawn.

Of course if it was too much fun people might rethink the current state of pvp and if you are satisfied with what we have currently you wouldn't want that.

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
What is wrong with you? You should beware yourself. I can understand you want to cultivate the PVP forums but this shouldn't took a place. Nothing can justify your low behaviour. That's not the first time, you always keep spamming to me a lot of crap. Anyway I find it pathetic Why i shouldn't run when it's 1v7? Better stay in the dog form, that's what reflects you now. A good bitch.

View attachment 94759
You do know that's not the Mister Pink on forums or the Mister Pink that ran Sega.

A US Marshall

Sorceror
you already owe me an orny, child. Pipe down and quit talking on the behalf of reefer. The reason there are 3-6hz in every screen shot because this was at the end of our wipe and reefer was the last man standing....

Cry more....

Way to flat lie sir. I owe nobody and if I duel for orny I win, period.
Also I play at 150 ping at best and it's not constant, on a sketchy 4G verizon wireless jetpack and still take on your Zerg scrub army without fear. If I had the 18 ping your guild has then you guys wouldn't even leave the house.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Are you behemoth or cadaverine? Either way, one of you nut-sacks called me out on forums and asked to duel for Orny (posted right after I dropped you in the field and didn't give you the opportunity to make excuses). I accepted and showed up at bucs...no one showed. Two days later there was a 1v1 tourney and I won the tourney - both behemoth and cadaverine lost to me 1v1 in pits......the way I see it, whoever called me out originally most definitely got spanked 1V1 and owes me an Orny. K thx, pm me when you're ready to give it up! :D

Mister Pink

Squire
Are you behemoth or cadaverine? Either way, one of you nut-sacks called me out on forums and asked to duel for Orny (posted right after I dropped you in the field and didn't give you the opportunity to make excuses). I accepted and showed up at bucs...no one showed. Two days later there was a 1v1 tourney and I won the tourney - both behemoth and cadaverine lost to me 1v1 in pits......the way I see it, whoever called me out originally most definitely got spanked 1V1 and owes me an Orny. K thx, pm me when you're ready to give it up! :D

The only way a stranger is giving up an orny over a duel on Demise is if a trustable third party is involved and even then there is a possibility you might get screwed. If there was some type of wager system that could be coded then maybe duels for items or cash would work. Until then a complete waste of time.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Such a shame.

A US Marshall

Sorceror

News flash. Steam has ruined duels and your pathetic template is garbage. Way to spam poison over and over until the dp hits then harm someone down with a one button push script while the other person is failing with 120 Mage/Eval at curing 18 times in a row. 90% of the server wouldn't even come to fel if steam was banned because YOU ALL SUCK AT TIMING AND TAPPING BUTTONS BUT ROCK AT HOLDING ONE BUTTON DOWN GG!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, YOUR GARBAGE AND ALWAYS WILL BE JUST LIKE BEFORE STEAM WAS LEGAL!

News flash. Steam has ruined duels and your pathetic template is garbage. Way to spam poison over and over until the dp hits then harm someone down with a one button push script while the other person is failing with 120 Mage/Eval at curing 18 times in a row. 90% of the server wouldn't even come to fel if steam was banned because YOU ALL SUCK AT TIMING AND TAPPING BUTTONS BUT ROCK AT HOLDING ONE BUTTON DOWN GG!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, YOUR GARBAGE AND ALWAYS WILL BE JUST LIKE BEFORE STEAM WAS LEGAL!
how is dp worse than your attack of choice -- mortal? at least you can cure poison

Chumley

Sorceror
haha Duels?!? I dont think anyone should bitch about the quality of duels with the state of the casting set on demise...Without a proper faster casting recovery system, its bullshit no matter how you slice it. An actual MAGE DUEL, consisted of, no weapon skills or specs, NOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOTIONS, spellbook in hand, shield in hand, pure magery (unless otherwise agreed upon), WAAAAAAAAAY before Demise was ever even thought of. Wether you want to believe it or not, this is all watered down UO anyways, and you all are subject to the same rules on Demise. Why cry?

Last edited:

Chumley

Sorceror

I guess if you had your way, we would all go back to manually clicking spells? lol

Slugworth

Squire
how is dp worse than your attack of choice -- mortal? at least you can cure poison
Yeah you can cure it, but it makes it difficult when someone has a fucking minigun macro on you. You can also fail to cure NOX multiple times, leading it lasting alot longer than mortals you fucking dumb fuck.

E-Thug

Traveler
Poor ol' reef, you know you can set up a nice little automated macro in UOS to help with that right?
Who even worries about curing poison anymore, jeez... Aside from people like Cadaverine who are back in the stone age of UO...

Slugworth

Squire
Poor ol' reef, you know you can set up a nice little automated macro in UOS to help with that right?
Who even worries about curing poison anymore, jeez... Aside from people like Cadaverine who are back in the stone age of UO...
People act like I don't use Arch Cure, ask DWN, i'm probably the only person to get it off multiple times in a duel. Yes, i'm in the stone age aswell and will still beat your ass in a duel or on the field. People like me don't need steam to be worth a shit.